Neat And Tired Boy

They live together and are together.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Scott was always clean. He spent half the time in the office cleaning, occasionally checking everything was alright and in working order and he would help Vincent finish the shows and make the animatronics go backstage. He was so clean, yet the people he worked with where the complete opposite.

Fritz and Jeremy weren't that bad, but Mike had the shift before Scott - as Mike had the shift before Scott, Jeremy and Fritz shared shift. And God. Mike was messy. He left cups of Freddy's off-brand lemonade and old slowly molding pizza splattered around anywhere (other than a bin) that he could find. Fritz's desk, on the floor, his desk, Jeremy's chair and once - just once - Mike tested Scott's patience and put a greasy pizza box directly on Scott's extremely neat desk. He never done that again.

Mike nearly got fired, the only reason Vincent didn't fire him was because after Scott got over it, around a month later, if Vincent had of fired Mike; Scott would never forgive himself.

That Pizza Box incident was afew nights ago now. Scott was still fuming. Scott came home, Vincent asleep, and he scrubbed the whole house down. No dust, no small stains - nothing.

It was the only way Scott could make up for his slightly stained desk at work.

Vincent would wake up around 9am and he would find Scott passed out in the kitchen or wherever Scott was cleaning, or still cleaning, exhausted and that made Scott not the only angry person in the household.

It was the 4th day and Vincent was sick of this. He found Scott; not in their bed - again. He was up - but not cleaning. Vincent walked in the kitchen and saw Scott downing a whole energy drink. Scott hated energy drinks - the only reason they had them was because Vincent occasionally had them.

"Scott." Vincent said, with his tired, musky voice. "Yes, V-vince?" Scott said as he put down the energy drink. "Did you just down that whole drink?" Vincent said, sighing. "There's some left..about a quarter of a quarter left.." Scott mumbled. "So, practically none. Look, I know your a neat freak. I know your angry at Mike so you've not been in work. But. I need you to calm down. You need sleep. Your going to bed. Right now." Vincent said and Scott mumbled something about how he just wants the house clean. Vincent went into one of the cabinets with all the medicine and bandages ECT.

Vincent looked through them and found Scott's sleeping pills. "Get into the bedroom and get changed." Vincent said, getting a glass of water out for Scott and getting one of the pills out. Scott mumbled some more and went to their bedroom.

Vincent followed suit, with the drink and Scott's pills in his hand. Scott was on the bed, his arms crossed. Vincent opened the doors to the bedroom and seen his lover - arms still crossed.

"I'm not taking that pill, Vince." Scott spat out. "Scott, I'm not leaving this room until you do."

-------------------------SMUT-------------------------

"I'll take it if you do one thing for me."
Scott said, laughing softly. Vincent had a feeling he knew where this was going. "I want you." Scott flirted. "Fine. Are you sure?"

"Positive."

Vincent sighed. Vincent taken off his jeans he had put on before coming out the bedroom previously.

He got onto of Scott. "Thank you, Vincey!" Scott spouted out - him lengthening the 'y' in 'Vincey'. "It's alright. One round then sleep, okay?" Vincent said, unbuttoning his plaid button-up shirt.

"Okay, Vince." Scott said, taking off his own shirt. "I'll be good - promise." Scott smiled and pulled Vincent closer to his face.

Vincent's lips were centimetres away from Scott's. That turned both Vincent and Scott on; their breathing in a rhythm. Vincent thrusted his lips forward, their lips now connecting - smacking each other's together.

After a minute or so of hard making out and Scott complained. "I want..no. Need you to suck me off. Please." Scott  pleaded. That begging voice turned on Vincent so, so much. "Take them off then, honey." Vincent said.

Scott obeyed and quickly tugged at his sweatpants he always wore to bed and then he took off the layer underneath. Scott's hard member was now in the open.

"You ready, hun?" Vincent asked, slowly palming his lover. "Mhhn...yes." Scott mumbled - Vincent had rough hands from his constant labour work he was doing on the animatronics and that felt so good on Scotty's hard penis.

Vincent chuckled and he realised why Scott was groaning. Vincent started sucking on about 2inches of Scott's penis. "Ohh! Mhhn..." Scott groaned and mumbled curses of bliss.

"M-more...Please! Just suck more! I'm desperate!" Scott was extremely turned on at this point. He thrusted his hips forward, shoving more of his penis into Vincent's mouth.

Vincent taken his mouth off Scott's length. "Scott, honey, don't do that. I know you want this now - but if you do that I'll end up gagging." Vincent said.

Scott nodded. "It just felt really good...Sorry." He mumbled. "Now, I'll continue, okay." Vincent said calmly, starting to suck 2-3 inches then he took some more of Scott's penis.

Vincent licked all around Scott's penis - and just like that Scott felt orgasm rush over him.

"M-Mhhn! V-vin...mmhnn.." Scott couldn't finish his sentence before he orgasmed. Vincent once again let go of Scott's penis. "Right, well, was that good...?" Vincent asked, catching his breath once again.

"Yeah..It was so nice...I loved it." Scott mumbled. "Now, you sleep, I'll wash up."

----
OKAY EDIT
i didn't know the lore and had seen this ship around at the time i now know the lore...yeah. so the first bit don't make sense but just...pretend ig idk lol