Dᴇsᴘᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Lowkey kinky. LIKE VERY KINKY. The reader is tricked into being a sub at times but you are the DOM. This is more or a competitive chapter

Her POV

"W-why isn't she home yet.." I thought to myself as I felt my pussy throb. I had been yearning for my wife's attention. But she had been at work.

I couldn't help but rub my fingers up against clit. I needed to feel some type of pleasure.

I then suddenly heard the door open I quickly ran towards the door and trampled my wife making her back hit the door and sat on her thigh. Just feeling her thigh against my wet pussy,made me feel good.

I grind my wet pussy upon her thigh. "Sweetheart? Why are you in your underwear? Your quite wet." My wife said. I hated that fancy talk she did. I kissed her to shut her up continuing to grind upon her thigh.

I felt her cold hands hold my hips which made me let out a small gasp. She then helped me grind on her thigh. I've never gotten so close, I could fell my pussy clenching and twitching just a bit. Aching to cum.

"You really wanna cum?" She teased. "Y-yes" I muttered.

She pulled my zipper down revealing my tits. She rubbed my hard nipples. She then lifted one of my boobs and put in her mouth she sucked on my tit while her tongue explored my nipple. And I was riding her!?

I felt so much sensation I started riding her thigh faster. "Y-yes, Yes,yes!" I blurted out through moans.

"Right there! Right there!" I speeded up. I wanted more. I know I was close but I want to feel more sensation. I took my wife hand and placed it on my tit and kept riding. "You fucking slut" I heard Y/n muttered as good kept sucking my tit. I felt the vibration through my tit. She squeezed my tit as well as circled her finger around my nipple.

"Y-y/n I'm gonna cum~" I said through moans. "Don't cum yet" She said seductively but bluntly I felt the vibration again. I let out a whine. "10 minutes. You can cum in 10 minutes ." She muttered.

She then used her free hand to slap my ass. Oh that made me so much more tempted to cum.

Y/n POV

I watched as Takari struggled to not cum. If I had a dick it'd definitely be hard. Oh how I loved to face fuck her and fuck her hard.

She began to start twitching. She let out a final moan as if she was...releasing

I then felt it a warm but liquidity but thick semen.

"I-im sorry.." She said as she breathe heavily. I took her tit out of my mouth.

"You impatient fucking whore.." I whispered I quickly got up pushing her off.

She looked up at me with pleading eyes. She was panting like a damn dog.

"get on the couch" I ordered as I walked off too the bedroom. I opened a drawer and grabbed a strap on. One of the biggest I had. About a good 13-15 inches. I walked back out to see her on the couch in a doggy pose.

I took off my pants and put on the strap on the walked over to the couch and stood in the little space she had left. Her ass was so fucking big. I slapped her ass as she let out a small moan. I ripped off her underwear and jammed my cock into her ass. She let out a loud moan. I then started pounding she moaned each and every pound. "Ooh~ I've been a very bad girl. Tear away my inside!" She said through her moans.

"Gladly" I said seductively as I gripped her waist and sped up. "F-fuck~" She moaned.

I then gripped her tits as they wiggles each and every way I stroked her nipples as I fucked her in the ass.

"Faster! Oh please go faster!" She moaned. I slowed down. "N-no!" She exclaimed.

Narrator POV(because I'm not horny)

She felt her sensation fade away. Y/n took the dildo out if her ass. She got off the couch and smirked as she observed the desperate little bitch on her couch.

She walked away. But she was trampled. She fell face forward. When her face hit the floor her nose bled just a little.

Takari pulled her face away from the ground with a tight grip on her hair. She flipped Y/N over and sat on Y/N dildo and started riding it. Y/n quickly sat up and choked Takari in a mid second. Takari eyes gagged quite a bit. Just when Y/n thought she won.

Takari speeded up and her eyes rolled back as she smiled so lustfully.

"Y-yes..!" She muttered barely. Y/n tighten her grip. Takari just became more aggressive on the cock. She grunted and she placed her hands on Y/N tits applying pressure as she speeded up. "S-shit!" Takari blurted out through a moan.

Y/n then changed position. Takari was beneath Y/n. Y/n then started pounding her enormous cock constantly inside Takari.

"I wanna cum! Oh please mommy! Let me cum!~" She muttered through a moan. You smirked as your thrusts became more hard and faster. You squeezed her throat nearly choking her to death.

She loved it though.

Her eyes widen as she opened her mouth a saliva fell.

She then let out one broken loud moan. Releasing all her cum.

You pulled out and took your hand off her throat. You observed the bruise you left on her throat.

She smirks. "Next time I wanna feel your cum in my mouth~" She said seductively.

"Don't count on it slut" you said bluntly

THAT SUCKED ASS. IT WAS SO HORRIBLE. ANYWAYS TELL ME YOUR KINKS AND THINGS YOU LIKE. I CAN EVEN MAKE YOU A SUB ♡