ᴀɴɢʀʏ ғᴜᴛᴀɴᴀʀɪ ɢɪʀʟғʀɪᴇɴᴅ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

⚠️DEGRADING 👀 FIGHT FOR DOMINANCE

You and your girlfriend Armani were sitting at the Cafe waiting to be served.

A women walked up to the table looking a notepad. "I am Ajar welcome to the Sweet cupcake Cafe. What would you like to order." The lady said. She then looked up from the notepad and at you and a big smile appeared on her face.

You furrow an eyebrow. "Excuse me?" Armani broke the silence. She snapped out her thoughts and picked your hands off the table and held them close. "Your so cute!" The waiter exclaimed as she leaned in.

You smiled awkwardly. "Thank you" you said leaning back. You saw at the corner of your eye. Armani she had her arms crossed and she was gritting her teeth.

"Are you single? I would like your number. I mean even if you aren't..we can still beee-" Armani interrupted. "She not single and she not looking for friends. Especially not whores like you" Armani says as she crosses her legs.

The waiter stands up straight. "Oh..okay! What would you like to order" the waiter said covering he eyes so she wouldn't cry.

"Crybaby" Armani mutters. You gave Armani a glare. You then looked up at the waiter. "We will be ready to order in a couple of minutes." You said in a sweet soft tone.

She nodded before leaving. "Armani you can't just speak for me." You leaned in. "Bathroom. Now" She ordered. You ignored her. "You could've said it less blunt? You didnt have to call her a whore" you said.

"Bathroom. Now" She said sternly. "No." You said as you leaned back.

She got up and walked to your side of the boot and grabbed your arm and picked up making you stand on your feet. "The hell let me go!" You exclaimed. A couple of eyes turned when they heard your outbursts.

She dragged you off into the bathroom as you complained and as more eyes landed on you.

Once you two were on the bathroom. Armani called out. "Is there anyone in here!". No response. She turned around and locked the door. She pushed your on the ground.

"Ew what the fuck Armani!" You exclaimed as you went to get up. She pushed you back down. "Armani!" You exclaimed. "Shut up." She said blankly.

You attempted to get up again she let you but she then pushed you up against the wall and held a tight grip on your throat. "What the hell was that shit you pulled out there. You just let her caress you and touch you." Armani said sternly as she slid her hand down your body.

"I was just being kind!" You grunted as you gripped her wrist with both your hands.

"You were gonna cheat on me weren't you.." She whispered in a stern tone as she tighten the grip on your neck.

You breathe got out. "N-no". "You need a punishment you fucking whore" Armani whispered into your ear and she loosen her grip.

"N-no Armani this is a public bathroom. We might get caught" You said as you tried to push her away.

She pushed her heated body up against yours pressing her tits up against your mouth. You then felt a bulged between your thighs.

"Armani.." You mumbled. Armani didn't hear anything she just felt the vibration of your word upon her tits.

She bent down and you met her eyes for just a second. And in just those seconds you saw the amount of lust in her eyes.

She then pulled your pants down. She viewed your underwear. "Not very wet.." She said annoyed. She moved your underwear a side and jammed 3 fingers in.