Here, kitty kitty

*4 months after the war*

*All artwork credit goes to the artists*

Adora was reading a book, absently stroking Melog, a feeling of peace washing over her. Things had finally started to settle down.

Melog started purring under Adora's attention, and she dragged her gaze from the book to them, smiling as she did so. After a little while of reading and petting, a small noise made her jump slightly, and she looked towards the flap of the tent.

She giggled, seeing Catra sitting at the entrance, looking absolutely adorable for no reason. Her cat ears were extra fluffy, as she had just taken a bath the other day. Her tail was gently twisting back and forth, and her pupils were slightly enlarged, just staring.

Adora patted her lap, gesturing toward Catra, and she practically leaped onto Adoras lap. Adora smiled, now scratching behind Catra's ears, hearing a gentle rumble deep coming from the other girls chest.

Feeling her heart melt at the magicat's trust in her, she vowed never to let anyone harm Catra ever again. Never again would anyone dare to threaten her girlfriend, or make Catra feel like she has to hide her personality.

They loved each other, and that was a beautiful miracle all in itself.

*****************************
*4 months after the war*

Catra was absolutely fantastic. If that sounded sarcastic, it's because it was.

Don't get Adora wrong, she loved Catra, but did she really have to knock over the pot of ink she was writing with? One moment, she was scribbling her signature on some plans for castle renovations, the next, the ink was all over the floor, an annoyed Catra next to it.

Adora sighed, bending over to pick up the pot of ink, looking at her girlfriend with exasperation.

"Why?" She inquired, squatting next to Catra. "What was it doing?" Catra's ear twitched as she responded,

"You were paying attention to it." Adora sighed, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm assuming you want me to pay attention to you, then?" It was less a question, and more a statement as Adora led Catra over to the shared bed.

"Stay." She scolded gently, poking her head out of the door to holler for a maid to clean up the ink.

Waiting for the maid, Adora walked back to the bed, smiling slightly. "What am I going to do with you, Kitty?" She murmured, affection clear in her voice.