Chapter One: New Day, New Journey

A week after you and Evan invited his questin besties on a sleepover, it was a beautiful and sunny day in the land of Gothmoria, and you and Evan are doing what you are normally doing. Evan is trying out his new song he made by singing it on the loot, while you are listening to a song  that spoofs a love ballad from the 90's in your medieval phone. When you listen to the song, you think about Evan himself. Despite this, you're listening to it on the included medieval headphones, you can't hear what Evan is singing about from his room, After the song on your medieval phone ends, you took these medieval headphones off, and you listened to what the song he is singing is about, and you heard that it is about coming back to questing, whether it's with you or his questin besties. It is also about how you would join him and his besties in on a brand new journey of theirs.

     While you listen to the song, you smiled, blushed, shed a tear, and grew your pupils in your eyes. These lyrics make you want to go on the quest again, but this time, with Evan and his questin besties. Despite his hard work, he decided to take a break from making this song, and then he knocked on your door. You then opened your door to answer.

     "Guess what, Y/n?" Evan said to you.

"What is it?" You asked him.

"I'm making a song about a new journey, which may or may not include my friends."  Evan answered you. "I think Brendar sent a letter to me that they are on a break for questing because they need to focus on themselves rather than to get hurt again, but I was questing with you, and I became stronger than ever before when I quested with my friends."

     "I love this song, but it's not finished." You said to Evan. "But good catch on your friends and why they miss questing with you." 

"Why thank you, Y/n!" He said to you.

"You're welcome, Evan." You said to him.

"I wanna see what we're up to after our break from questing with each other." 

"Who is it, us or your questin besties?"

"You and me."

"Alright, I can't wait for the new journey!"

"Me too."

10 minutes later

     The medieval mailman who is riding a horse stops at your house. He is holding a newspaper and he is taking it to the mail slot on the door. He slid it into slot which goes inside the house. Evan was walking downstairs after finishing that one song, and he saw a Gothmorian Times newspaper. He then looks over it until he finds an article that seems interesting.

Witch Causes Gothmoria's  Biggest Disasters 

     Recently, there's research from none other than Steve the Knight that his girlfriend's cousin, Melanie the Witch, is harming Gothmoria. "She wants to take over Gothmoria by doing more harm than good." Steve said.

     "She was trying to kill my brother, Brandon, and somehow he got injured. Fortunately, he survived the attack." He continued. "Another thing I wanted to address is that she put a spell on a skeleton and turned her into a cat." 

     Not only to what Steve has just addressed, but also there were reports from Gothmoria that Melanie was harming Gothmoria, such as using the fire spell to burn the school, hypnotizing one of Queen Sharon's princess warriors, making poison apple pies for a party, and bringing the Sapphire Dragon back to life, which was also killed by Evan the Musical Troll of Gothmoira, and his new girlfriend, y/n.