Chapter Three: The Battle Begins (Part One)

It is now 7 p.m., and the sun is starting to set. You, Evan, and Lucifer have been walking to Melanie's castle for 2 hours, and you are now tired. You have been questing for hours. Lucifer has been taking a nap in her cage because she is tired. You and Evan are hungry for food, and the two of you are sleepy. 

     "I'm so hungry and sleepy I could eat a pony and meditate." Evan said.

"Me too." You said. "Wait, Evan, you meditate?"

"Yes, y/n." Evan said. "I once meditated with Squid Caesar until I realized Stacey killed him." 

"Well, that's weird." You responded. "But meditating is good." 

"Agreed." He replied.  "Anyways, I think there is one way that we could do to take a rest."

"What is it?" You asked him.

"Let's go to a hotel that isn't haunted." Evan said. 

"Okay." You said. "I hope the hotels don't have any monsters in Gothmoria like you said while we were walking to the castle." 

"Me too."

     The three of you were walking to the not-so haunted hotel. As you kept walking, you were surrounded by parks, gardens, farms, and of course, hotels. The first hotels you saw were the ones that were actually haunted, and you got scared by the people who own these hotels. You kept walking until you see a hotel that isn't actually scary, nor is it tricking you to think that it's not haunted but it actually is. 

     "This is it, guys." Evan said. "This is the one I was talking about." 

     You, Evan, and Lucifer walked inside of the hotel, and you see that it is actually not scary. It doesn't have any monsters or other scary stuff. Instead, it is a medieval style hotel that operates like a modern hotel. It's got some of the nicest staff working at this Gothmorian hotel. The ceiling in this looks beautiful with Brendar's mom, Glendar appearing in the painting, and it was painted before she died because of Alvin the Demon. The guests are not cursed unlike in the Haunted Inn. The owner of this hotel is such a nice guy. He is a man in his early 40s who looks like a gnome because he has the face of the gnome puppet. He had such an experience working as the owner of this hotel. 

     The three of you came to the owner to make up the rooms. 

"Hi there guys!" The owner said to all of you.  "My name is Boris Carpenter II, and I'm the owner of the Humble Hotel. Do you have any questions before I gave you your rooms?" 

"Hi Boris!" Evan said to Boris. "What is the hotel like?"

     "Good question, sir." Boris answered him. "The Humble Hotel is a hotel that is not like other hotels like the Haunted Inn, where in that hotel, the owner sells your soul after your visit. Instead, we are like a regular hotel with some fun activities like playing games, watching movies, and even eating delicious food that we have. We keep our visitors happy and safe through the 100 employees we have in the hotel." 

"Wow!" Evan replied. "This is a hotel that I'd  definitely go to because there are no monsters!"

"Now consider yourself happy that you chose us." Boris responded.

"We are doing a quest to fight Melanie the Witch, but we need to take a rest because we became tired while walking." You said to Boris.

"I've heard that on the news about her, and I hope you all will take her down." Boris replied.

"Thank you." You responded. "Do you have any rooms for us to sleep in for the day?" 

     "Good question. Come to the registration center to the left and we will give you your assigned room." Boris answered you.