Chapter Four: The Battle Begins (Part Two)

The next day, you, Evan and Lucifer are off to attack Melanie.  The three of you left the hotel because you made sure to stay here for one day, and you are now walking in the woods. following the map to where the directions are you walking to. 

     "When I first heard about her." Evan said to you while the two of you are walking on your way to the castle. "I didn't know that Gnarlia had a cousin."

"Wait a minute," You said to him. "You were shocked that Melanie is related to Gnarlia?" 

"Yep." He replied. "Steve said it in the newspaper." 

"Who is Steve." You asked him.

"Steve the knight. He is Gnarlia's new boyfriend after Horus." He answered. 

"Oh. I guess Gnarlia wasn't happy with Horus." 

   "I remember when my questin besties and I went to her castle only for Stacey to turn human, but then Horus had a fight with Gnarlia, and most of us turned into chickens because of her chicken stew mixed in with her spell. Gnarlia said that Stacey wanted to be an owl during her childhood. Stacey herself told him about that, and he was confused, even though it was nice to see Horus and Gnarlia together for once because she is now dating Steve." 

     You were shocked about what Evan had said. "Oh, okay."

Meanwhile

     Some of the minions  left the castle to help Melanie defeat you, Evan, and Lucifer. They are skeletons with witch hats and magical staffs with spells that can hurt anyone. While the females wear scary witch dresses, the males wear all black suits. They are here to help her destroy all of Gothmoria, which means that they will all invade the medieval land and destroy it. They are now walking in the woods and waiting for the three of you to come.

     "Oh dear, where are the so-called heroes?" Larry the serious skeleton said. 

"Why are they taking too long?" Emily the annoying skeleton asked. "Can they just run so we will kill them with Melanie to invade Gothmoria?" 

"Emily, can you just snap out of it?" Mary the dramatic skeleton yelled at Emily.

"My fellow brothers and sisters, I know why we are sick of waiting for these bozos to show up." Brandon, the honest skeleton said.

The other skeletons were surprised. 

"Why?' Emily asked

     "On her magic telegram shell, it shows that the two bozos, Evan the Troll and y/n, teamed up with a random griffin. They found somewhere to rest last night, and they are now in the middle of the woods, coming to us." Brandon said.

The other skeletons woah'd. 

"Oh, okay." Larry replied.

"Can we just wait for these people to show up?" Adam the dim-witted skeleton asked for an idea. 

"No, let's do something even better." Brandon told Adam. "Let's find these clowns! Melanie said that we can't just wait for revenge. We'll keep walking and searching for these so-called questers and destroy Gothmoria, including these bad babies." 

"Now that's more like it." Jake the happy-go-lucky skeleton replied.

    The minions started to walk to find you, Evan, and Lucifer, and they are together as a team of 100. Some of them were looking everywhere in the forest while some of them just wanted to only see a group of Gothmorians only to see if it's the three of you. 

Back to the quest

     You, Evan, and Lucifer are almost on your way to Melanie's castle, and you spent two hours walking your way. You passed Gnarlia's castle, which is 10 minutes away into Melanie's castle, and it was your first stop from today was the castle to visit Steve and Gnarlia. They told the three of you to keep trying harder and save Gothmoria.