fezco headcanon •What Happened•

recommended by @BobitzaBuburuza
——
"jesus fucking christ." you said, as you followed behind your friends on the way to an abandoned building.
they were all giggling and bumping elbows, slapping each other's rhinestone jeaned butts and swaying there hair back and forth each step.
you pulled up ur bra and watched them intertwine themselves between a crowd of trees. when u did the same, the abandoned building was right there.
"this used to be like, a school or something in the 50's."
you heard a group of guys laughter and sighed, "now it's some druggy hangout."
your friends looked at u and shrugged.
when u all walked in you saw a bunch of guys crowded in a dusty corner by a graffiti dick. they all looked u up and down.
You crossed your arms.
"Omg!-can I have a hit?"
one of the guys with buzzer blonde hair and a clean shaven face with a scar on his lip and tattoos on the stomachs of his fingers said, "Thug Life." he handed the girl the joint like it was nothing and walked up to you. sliding his fingers around your waist and up under your crop top.
"Thug Life?" you raised your voice with a sly scoff, "What a douchebag!"
His hands slid around your waist, resting on the top of your lower, lower back.
You slapped him.  "Excuse you!"
He grinned, "I like 'em fiesty."
"Shut the fuck up, prick."
Something in his eyes told you he had worse intentions than what he just did.  As he reached for the valley between your legs, you pushed him back against a wood wall.  He stumbled backwards, pummeling into the wall and bringing an entire side of the house with him.
Everyone ran over and the dust settled, creating a cloud of the solemn smell of rotten wood.
"Dude, you good?" One of his friends said.
The guy who had just tried to grab your pussy was unconscious. 
You stood up, looking around.  And when you heard sirens, you bolted.
It wasn't much later until everyone began running, the boys one way and the girls another.
Your "friends" followed behind you.  Running and running until you got to the Corner Store.
One of them, Kendra, with long dirty blonde hair, a crooked nose, thin lips, wide hips with small boobs, and an eyebrow piercing, turned around and cussed you out.
"FUCK YOU Y/N!" She tried to swing at your face but two of her little 'minions' held her back.
You backed away, pulling your hair hair into a ponytail.  The hot sun pouring down your back, through the gap between your tank top and your skin, warming every surface.
"What did I do?" You asked.
"You ruin everything."
"DID YOU NOT SEE?  He just tried to grab me!"
"YEAH MAYBE BECAUSE YOU'RE A WHORE!"
"A whore?"
It was like a knife to the heart.  A scooter to the heel.  Rubbing Alcohol to a cut.
A revelation.
"So you guys all think I'm some whore?"
Kendra laughed, "A whore and a cunt."
Your mouth dropped.  You could tell Kendra didn't care.  How could someone not care they called a kind person a cunt?
So you walked away.  Walked away from the corner store, away from 'Thug Life' and Kendra.  Hopefully forever.

I walked all the way to Fezcos house.
____

JUST FINISHED THIS OMIGOD.

It's
so short.
I'm sorry it took so long for some reason??

but there will be a part
two with fezco in it!

-Author
S

lemme know your ideas on the Finale of Season 2 or if you have any reccs!!