fezco headcanon pt 2 •The Aftermath•

Walking home, the sunset is behind you.

Your blue shadow following behind as dark grey cloud the color of urban snow begin to gather over your head.

It starts to pour. And a familiar car drives up, one that you've kissed him in, ate food in, and now you could see the lights from his car as the rain would land on darkly tinted drivers window. 

The car turned the corner, then it drove down the street and stopped in front of you.  You heard a yell from the inside.

"Y/n!"

It was Fez.

Having looked like you are fresh from a shower, Fez was inside the warm car with a towel.

You kissed him on the cheek.

"What happened?" He asked laying the towel behind your shoulders and then pulling the car out of park, and beginning to drive down the eerie road home.

"My friends, they just..."

He put his hand on your thigh.

"It's not really important because I have you."  You smiled and he looked over and said, "You sure, shorty?"

You nodded.

"But, this guy did get a little closer than I wanted, so I pushed him into a wall and he passed out."

Fezco sighed.  "Well if the police come you better not lie.  Can't have Ash's Mother figure in jail."

Ash's Mother Figure?  Aw...

You laid your head against the window and watched the raindrops slide down the side, looking forward to taking a shower and falling asleep next to him.

______
HELLO everyone!
currently
I'm
sick.  it's beginning to be spring where I live and I literally can't stop sneezing and sniffing.

how is everyone??

I'm on my period 😜

BUT
we are at 12k!!

thank you all
so much and I'd love some more recommendations!!

-Author S 💗