Part 10

Anastasia's Perspective

"You're here." Claude said as he saw us. Way to state the obvious paps. Well, you're lucky you look great sitting down on your throne.

Felix then replied, "Yes, your majesty. We met Sir Alpheus outside."

"Mister whitey!" Athy exclaimed. Our dear papa could only mutter in confusion, "whitey?"

"Because he looked like a white dog," I answered him blankly, then added, "Should we go with white mutt or stud?"

Claude thought about a second as he looked to the side before facing away as he covered his lower face. Oh, he laughed!

"Quite fitting for a man who like a dog, won't ever stop barking or being a nuisance," he said. I nodded in agreement and stated, "He even took a minute to stare at Athy so I indirectly told him to stop looking like a creep."

The man looked at me and blinked before looking away once more and covered his mouth. His shoulders were slightly trembling. I grinned inwardly, feeling proud for making him laugh.

"Wasn't he a bit harsh to the father of his son-in-law to be? And why in the world did you say that?!" Athy told me. But I shrugged playfully before retorting, "I just wanted to see what his reaction would be. Also, I wouldn't be sure about what you said earlier..."

"Huh?" Athy turned to me in confusion as I only said "nothing."

Claude glanced at the three of us. Currently, I was standing beside Felix as I gripped on his pants. Athy was still on his back.

The man on the throne seat smirked to his guard and friend and smirked, "You've quickly become the nanny, I see."

Felix puts Athy down beside me then scratches his head sheepishly and laughs. I hope he knows it wasn't a compliment...

Athy then grabbed my wrist and started dragging me towards our papa. "Wait!" I halted and Athy was almost pulled back. Am I really that strong? I mused in myself before turning back to Felix. I handed him the candy and immediately went back to my sister.

There I left the red-headed knight sweat dropping at the lollipop.

"Hi papa!" I greeted with a smile, as Athy and I ran towards him. He looked at me before turning to Felix who stated, "Now that I think of it, I believe sir Alpheus has a boy the same age as the princesses. Wouldn't he be a good companion for them?"

I felt a tug on my sleeve and looked at where it came from. I only stared in amusement to see my sister drooling over papa's throne that was made of gold. "Ana, look at this gold! I don't think anyone would notice if I took some..."

"Too late." I stated as I saw our father look at us or rather to Athy who was staring in interest towards the gold.

Athy decided to have Claude attention's turn and said, "Are Athy and Ana going to have a new friend?" She asked with a sweating smile.

Claude deadpanned slightly before saying, "Just imagining three children running around the palace gives me nightmares already. I hate it when it's noisy."

I can't blame him, we two are already too noisy for him to tolerate.

"On top of that, a boy like Roger Alpheus..." he added. I looked at my sister who looked down and seemed to be in thought.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked her in my head as she turned to me.

She answered, "It's just that... I was a bit curious about Ijikiel. I think he was two, maybe three years older than Jennette..." I hummed, satisfied with her answer.