Chapter 1 [The Event]

A/n: we know that this , is about to go down.

--------------------------------------------------

Mirabel's: pov

"CASITA GET ME UP THERE" Casita put the rails of the stairs as a ladder for me to climb up to the roof . "MIRABEL LEAVE IT " I didn't pay attention as I was busy at geeting the candle.  I reach the roof top of Casita I tried to get the magical candle but failed cause I wasn't tall enough. 

Casita gave me a little boost for me to reach the candle . As I got the cadle in my grasp Casita began to crumble . I look to my side to see tio Bruno / jorge near the woods . Casita began to crumble more and I fell . But Casita manage to catch me in time by making half way stairs .

As I reach the floor Casita wasn't fast enough to protect me in time . I see bruno's tower falling towards me . I held the candle protectively against me so it won't burn out . For me everything went in slow motion . Casita trying to protect me some bricks falling and bruno's tower falling as well .

Then everything went black .

------------------------------------------------------

3rd person : pov

As Casita finished crumbling  dust clouded the madrigals vision . As the dust cleared a bit everyone began searching for mirabel . I mean they might not show their love for her but that doesn't mean that they didn't care about her .

"MIRABEL WERE ARE YOU " the voice of Julieta could be heard as she searched for her youngest daughter. Ever mother would be worried in this situation If they were her . Imagine watching their daughter being hurt or worse killed infront of their eyes .

"TIA I'VE FOUND HER " Camilo's voice can be heard from the center of the ruble of Casita.  Julieta hurried over to her sobrino at the center of the fallen down Casita.  As Julieta  arrived there she see's her sobrino and sobrina trying to get the rubble off of her daughter .

As every madrigal except abuela cause she is so old and to weak to help so she stands in the side lines . They got the rubble off of mirabel and some pieces of concrete. All they could see was mirabel holding the candle that was still lit in her hands.

Isabella carefully took the candle from Mirabel's hands and handed it to abuela . "Here " Isabella then looked at her little sister who was in poor condition.  She was pass out she haded some scraps bruises on her body . The madrigals family was more than worried for mirabel even abuela. 

Villagers began to come closer to help the madrigals family in any way possible.  Since they own it to them by the help they gave . The mother of mirabel was checking for a pulse and that God she did . Some worry in her face left a little bit . Dolores got near the poor mother " some villagers offered to let us stay In their homes " as she finished what she said Luisa carefully grabed mirabel passed out body . "Dolores can you led the way to the home ?" Dolores nodded and guide her to the house .

As they arrived the family of mirabel went inside to set mirabel on the mattress.  Agustin went to get some medical supplies for his daughter since she had wounds all over her body .

As Julieta check for more injuries she caught some blood on the four head of mirabel . As she check there she saw that something big must have hit her head really hard since it look painful to see . "AGUSTIN , hurry up !" Julieta screamed . The family was startled by that as they check what was wrong . As agustin arrived with the medical supplies he immediately knew what was going on . He rushed to his wife side and haded her the medical supplies to her .

As the family waited outside the room since they didn't want to bother in what was going on in there . As Julieta carefully cleaned mirabels wound on the head since you can't heal a person with a meal when they are asleep . As she was done cleaning the area she carefully badege her daughter head since she didn't want to hurt her . She then proceeded to treat the rest of her daughter wounds .

-------------‐-------------------------------‐--------
~time skip~
------------------------------------------------

It has been four days since the event that brought tears and pain to the madrigals even abuela.  Julieta wouldn't leave her daughter's side only when it's an emergency.  Everything was different for everyone . It just felt so empty without the happy bubbly cheerful mirabel by their side .

Now they didn't find importance to have a gift without mirabel . The one that was affected more were her own parents .Julieta was asleep by her daughter side every night . Even if it was unhealthy to do so . As Julieta slowly woke up she still see's mirabel there without moving . Every once in a while she will check her pulse every hour to Check if she was OK. 

---------------------------------‐--------

A/n: well that's the first chapter for you all . Stay tuned for the next one .

Word count : 843