Chapter 3 : [memories]

A/n : here is another lazy chapter enjoy.

----------------------------‐----------------

" You're Mirabel Madrigal "

The blue themed women said .' mirabel '  I whispered almost no one could hear . Then right before my eyes I saw a little girl .

" what do you think my gift will be ?" The little girl titled her head upward to the lady that she was holding hands with . " you are a wonder mirabel Madrigal " the lady kneels down " whatever gift you get it will be just as special as you " the lady said will caressing the little girls face . The they faded into butterflys .

I blinked a few time ' was that little me ? of course it is the lady said so herself ' I got back to reality to see the lady again . " if I may ask , who are you ." The women look like she would break at any second but composed herself . " I mean like what's is your name ?" I ask correcting myself . She gave me a small teary smile " I'm Julieta " .

"You have a very lovely name miss Julieta " I saw Julieta shed a tear . " did i say something wrong " I gave her a worried look " no no its just very strange for you to call me like that " she wiped her eyes with the back of her hand . " Oh , then how do I used to call you ?" I asked geeting curious will also geeting closer . " you'll always call me mom " .

"Mom ? What does mom mean?" I ask geeting more curious. " Well mom means the person that gave you birth and or raised you since you were young ." By now I haded stars on my eyes by the new found information. 

" can you have two moms ?"

She laughed a little " Well yes you can ." I look behind her to see the people she'd some tears with smiles on their face . " so who are they " I asked pointing behind her . " their your family ." The same thing that happened earlier was again infront of my eyes but , it was different.

" look look primo over there !!" little mirabel said trying to get the little boy's attention. " butterflys!" They were both laughing."Their so pretty" .

Then it changed and show Julieta.

" look what I got for you mommy!" She looked down to her daughter holding a tulip. "Aw mi vida it looks beautiful just like you ."

"Shh cariño I'm here " the man with a suit said carring little mirabel " nothing can hurt you will papi is here ."

" your so pretty isa"  little mirabel said . " aw mirabel " the girl Isa kneels down . " but you , your perfect."

" aw , a rainbow " mira said looking above a ginger women's head . " Come here Mira." The women laughed.

" prima are you hurt " the girl with a bow said " I got a bobo " she showed her hand . " Come here " she cuddles her to make her feel better .

" I knew you could do it " the man said  " really tio ?" She asked happily " si mi mariposa  "

I snapped back to reality 'Well that was something'.  " Come hija we were having breakfast I'm sure you'll be hungry ." I followed her to the room they came out of " so what is breakfast?"

---------------------------------------------------

A/n : that's is that so see ya in the next chapter.

Word count : 533