Jealousy

Gabriel was immediately jealous of the stranger's actions. "Who does he think he is, kissing and holding my Nathalie like that? '' he thought to himself.

"Wait, you two know each other?" Jagged asked

"Know each other? I was her dance partner for her entire career" Hunter explained in a happy tone.

"Dance partner?" wondered both Penny and Gabriel

Nathalie took a step back from Hunter. "Yup" she said in an embarrassed tone "dance partner."

Hunter ran back to his water bottle and picked it up, he spun around and showed them the stickers.

"See these?" he pointed to the two 'International Dance Competition winner!' stickers "we wouldn't have gotten these without Nathalie."

"That's not true" Nathalie blurted

"Really? So when Hailey fell during her trio group dance and lost us those 12 points, you didn't step up and get us 15 whole points in your solo dance?" said Hunter

"Which might I add, made us have more than enough points to go into the final group dance and win!" Hunter gushed.

"Holy shit!" Penny shouted

"You have two stickers? So you won it twice?" Gabriel questioned

"Yup back to back! Do you know how hard that is to do?" Hunter exclaimed.

"You have to win regionals in order to go to nationals, then win nationals in order to compete in internationals. It's crazy difficult to do and we just crushed the competition, I mean they had no chance! Right Nat?"

At this point in the conversation Nathalie wanted to leave. She was so embarrassed of her past and the people she really didn't want to know about her past are hearing of it right now. She wanted to curl up into a ball and die.

But she couldn't show it. She had to stay strong and see if she could manage to take the spotlight off of her. She hated the spotlight and right now she was right in the middle of it.

"Look Hunter you're wrong that's not what happened, Yes I did get a bit of points with my solo but there was the four man dance group after me. They got enough points to put us in the finals" Nathalie felt out of breath when she spoke.

"No no no, cause I remember when we got the news the whole team went to a restaurant to celebrate and I remember screaming, 'MY GIRLFRIEND GOT US INTO THE FINALS' at the bar!" Hunter Laughed.

"Girlfriend? As in dating...like kissing her? girlfriend?" Gabriel thought

"Oh my god that's amazing! Jagged how are you not surprised?" Penny asked

"Well cause I knew" Jagged answered

"WHAT" Penny gasped "how, when, why?

"Like three years ago? Is that right?" Jagged asked Nathalie

"Yeah I would say so" she explained

"Did you tell him?" Gabriel asked in a hurt tone.

"No I found one of old competition videos on youtube when I was looking for inspiration for one of my dance videos a while back" Jagged described
"Just so you know they took those videos off of youtube so don't try looking them up"

"Thank god" Nathalie mumbled

"NOOOO! I wanted to see them, oh come on Nat please can you show us?" Penny bagged

"Oh hell no!" Nathalie snapped

"Oh come on" Hunter slowly walked up to Nathaile "it doesn't have to be our 'inside out' routine but maybe something along the lines of 'stalker's tango'? He said seductively, as he put his hand around her waist and started to lead her more towards the middle of the room.

Nathalie rolled her eyes and smiled, she let herself be led towards the middle of the room. She didn't know why though. She hasn't danced in years, if she was being honest with herself she didn't miss it at all. So why let herself go?

Was it because of Hunter? Surly not...right?

Gabriel could help but stare in jealousy as Hunter begins to turn Nathalie to face himself.

Nathalie laughs and puts her arms around Hunter's neck. He slowly starts to rock her hips from side to side with Hunter mimicking the same motion.

"Alright, alright that's enough" Nathalie giggled and lowered her arms from Hunter's neck.

"Plus I don't remember our 'Stalkers Tango' routine" Nathalie smiled and started to walk back to the group.

"Oh come on now. You can't tell me Nathalie Sancoeur forgot a routine" Hunter teased

"Well she did" Nathaile looked back.

Everyone said goodbye and started to walk out of the building. Nathaile and Gabriel said goodbye to Jagged and Penny, and got into their car.

"So a dancer huh?" Gabriel admired

"Uhg shut up about that, I get it dancer its a stupid career but I had no choice ok? " Nathalie snapped

"Whoa, I wasn't making fun of you. I promise you I wouldn't do something like that." Gabriel reassured

"Sure you might not be making fun of me, but I know you think less of me now" Nathalie signed and started the car.

"What I would never-"

"Oh my god Gabriel just leave it ok, say all you want about how you would never think less of me but you do. How can a dancer that left her big shot be actually good at anything else. She's just good for nothing but knowing how to turn properly"

"So leave it alright, i'm not in the mood for a sentimental talk" Nathalie hissed

"Im- sorry" Gabriel sighed and looked out the window.

"Why would she think that? She looked happy back at the studio. Did I do something to hurt her?" Gabriel thought.

The car ride home was silent, the only sounds that were heard was the car engine running and the sounds of Nathalie's hands sliding on the steering wheel.

They never did pick up dinner, Nathalie just drove back to Gabriel's house. She wanted to get home as soon as possible and just make this day end.