Chapter 1

Tia's POV

"Just go away no one want you here! " I yell at Candice my stepmom. " You will not yell at my like I'm one you little frien-". " You are not my mom you will never be my mom or my friend! I am a young adult and if I am different then your friended girls and sue me! " I Interrupted her " If you are such a adult get out of my house." She said" This is not your house and it never will be!" and with that I walked out the house and slam the door shut.

⚠️TW⚠️

I'm walking to the gas station crying and a creepy man came and made me really uncomfortable. I tried telling him to leave me alone but I ended up getting dragged behind the store. I was screaming and yelling for help. He starts yelling and hitting me over and over again. I feel like I'm go to pass out but I get cut with something on the side of my stomach and out of nowhere the guy gets punched onto the floor and I get picked up by someone. But I passed out before I could see who saved me.

When I wake up I hear voices I don't know and laughing. When I get out of the bed I was in I look at my stomach that was bandaged up. But when I go to the bathroom I see all the bruises on my face. I stay to cry but I still need to figure out where I am.

I open the door to the room I was in and and I go downstairs and when to the last couple of steps I miss a step. Thank god I hold on to the railing of the stairs. I guess they heard me almost fall and got quiet.

" where am I. What am I doing here. I need to go home." I felt like I was about to cry " Hey just calm down. No one is here to hurt you." A beautiful tall girl that looks around my age told me in the calmest voice "Can some one just tell me what the hell happened." I don't know what happen I blacked out.

After they tell what happen I thank them and they officially introduce themself and I introduce myself. But after that I asked one of them to take me home and Felissa the one that has a really calm voice said she will take me home. On the way to my house she ask me questions about my life and what my personality is. I don't know why but I told her about my stepmom and how she make my feel. She is just so easy to talk to she will really listen to you.

I didn't really want to go but I knew I hid to. " Thank you so much for everything."  I was about to walk to my house door when she stopped me. "Hey give me your number. You if you need someone to talk to about anything." I give her my number and i had to return to my hell house.

I don't know what I am doing.I am making this up as I go so I hope you enjoyed.