Chapter 2

" Where the hell have you been. Your fath- we have be worried sick about you!" Candice yelled at me like she cares. " I'm not in the mood for this." I tried to walk to my room up stairs but Candice grabbed my arm and pull me to the floor. " Candice " " No if she's not going to tell me where she was and who she was with then she will at least respect me." Candice interrupted my dad. " I have no respect for you.You are not in charge of me. I only try and talk to you for my dad. I WANT HIM TO BE HAPPY. But the truth is I HATE you more than any thing in this whole fucking world !" I yelled and ran to my room and slammed the door then locked it.

                   Time skip a week later

I wake up and hop in the shower. After  I get dressed I grad my phone and speaker then walk out of the my room. I quickly walk to down the stairs and to the front door with out answering any of Candice's questions.
This is what you wear 🔽

I start walking to the park

I start walking to the park. As I walk I look for a song to dance to when I get there. I decide to play  pony x toxic

0:00 - 0:44

When I finish dancing I got a text from one of my friends ask if I want to hang out. As I'm texting I run into someone and fall down . "My bad I should have been watching where I was going." I said as I look you and I see the same girl from a week ago.

"No your good I should have payed attention." She said and just her voice make me melt. "But me and my friends did see you dancing over there and we wanted to see if you would maybe come and dance with us." She stopped for a second. "It doesn't have to be permanent just try dancing with one time and if you like we can get in to it when we get there. What do you say?"

"What is it? Just a dance performance in front of your fans?" I asked "Yeah what do you say?" I think about it for a second then say "You know what I have nothing better to do why not. I'll do it." "Great here is my phone number and I will text you all the info on meeting and all." She say as I hand her my phone.

The next day I woke up hella tired cause I was on the phone with Felissa all night getting to know her. I hop in the shower and wash my hair. When I get out I throw my hair into a bun and do a little bit of make up. Then I go get dressed.

Your hair ^^ (that is not you makeup you just put on some mascara and eyeliner with some lip gloss and that's it

Your hair ^^ (that is not you makeup you just put on some mascara and eyeliner with some lip gloss and that's it.)

Your outfit ^^

Your outfit ^^

When I'm done I take sone pictures to post on instagram and then I get a text from felissa telling me good morning and where practice is at. I was high key excited to see her like I wasn't on the phone with her all night.

Sorry for anything I spelled wrong and give me ideas for the next one