Chapter 1: New Challenge

Dmitri was with his friends, hanging out in the Gorkiy Park. They were chatting about a battle with Soyuz and the success in it while listening to news on national television, all proud about the greatest victory in school's history.

Friends were in Mikhail's office after he called them for some tea.

Ilya: "Sacrifices Oskin and Burda made really impressed me. Like, no one would have such courage to do that. We would be done if they didn't buy Yuri's company some time to rejoin us, right, guys?"

Vanya: "Naydin and gunnery skills impressed me the most. His crew is amazing, too."

Evgeniy: "I was happy to see all these T-44s in action! They are strong, formidable beasts."

Ilya: "Hey, did you notice its strong armor like a  Tiger, agile like a T-34 and fast like a Cromwell. That's also interesting."

Evgeniy: "Yeah, sort of."

Ilya: "But, what have impressed you, Dima?"

Dmitri: "It is Anatoliy who impressed me. For just a 14-year-old, he is someobody with a pure talent."

Evgeniy: "I kinda feel bad. Even though they initiated the match, they actually became a new ally. They even offered us a membership in the Tankers Team if some of us apply for Soyuz!"

Vanya: "I wonder in which high school will he go ro? He skipped grades to support his family's tradition. He'll have to decide soon."

Dmitri: "Oh, I totally forgot Anatoliy invited me to hang out with him soon. He wanted to see me so I'll see you guys soon." he waved.

Vanya: "Have fun."

Evgeniy: "And tell him we said 'hello'."

...

At the Army Amusement Park...

Dmitri and Anatoliy were hanging out at a new  Army-themed amusement park that is recently opened in the city  They are both having a lot of fun together.

Anatoliy was happy to try green camo cotton candy and Dmitry was happy after Anatoliy helped him get a stuffed T-90 plushie.

Dmitri: "These stuffed tanks are cute. Next time I'm gonna get one for you too."

Anatoliy: "Really? You would do that? For someone like me?"

Dmitri: "Of course, Anatoliy! We're friends now, remember?"

He blushed. He never had a true friend until he met Dmitri.

Dmitri: "Um, did you decide which high school you'll apply for? Any ideas?"

Anatoliy: "Not really. I'm still in dilemma. But I think there's still enough time, Dmitri."

Dmitri: "Of course there is. I hope you enjoyed the day you visited us and met my friends."

Anatoliy: "Oh, yes! Your friends are kind. But, a part of me still wants to practice Tank Warfare. We're still in rivarly, though, so I would like to go somewhere where I can improve my skills."

Dmitri: "Whatever you decide, I'll support you."

Anatoliy: "That's so nice of you. And you can always rely on me too. I'm the one who owes you a lot. And because you accepted me as a friend, I always thought about doing something nice for you one day."

Dmitri: "Thank you so much, Anatoliy. That means a lot to all of us." he blushed.

...