The party

Perspective: Nayeon

"Are you done?"
I turn around after hearing Jihyo from the other side of the bathroom door.
"Almost!"
After a few minutes I walk out and join the others in the living room.
"Let's go."
We all prepared to go on a party today. At first I didn't think that we were going to go, but Dahyun said we got invited, since Dahyun and Gahyeon are good friends. She told Dahyun that her brother will be there and some other people who aren't idols. Red velvet will join us and Dreamcatcher later on, since they are pretty busy these days. I share a car with Sana, Dahyun and Tzuyu.
"I have actually never met him yet."
I look at Tzuyu.
"Who are you talking about?"
"Gahyeon's brother."
"Me neither."
"What about you, Dahyun? You are pretty close with her."
"I knever saw him before. But Gahyeon said he lives in Europe."
I look outside the window.
"If he is as loud as Gahyeon I should've brought my earmuffs with me."

After a couple minutes of driving we finally reached our destination. After leaving the car, we enter the club and walk towards a guy who looks like a security guy.
"Your names please?"
"We are Twice."
Jihyo answers for us. After checking his clipboard, he steps out of the way and we walk past him.
"Gahyeon!"
Dayhun runs towards her and gives her a hug.
"I haven't seen you for what feels like for ever."
Gahyeon smiles at us while hugging Dahyun.
"I'm glad you were all able to come. Since my brother will be leaving tonight, I thought I should throw him a party. It has been way too long since the last time I saw him."
"Where is he by the way? I want to meet him."
"He will be here in a minute."
In that exact moment a guy walks past me and hugs Gahyeon.
"Sorry I'm late."
She smiles at him sweetly.
"Don't worry about it it's fine."
Another man walks past me.
As he starts to speak I realize that he is talking in English.
"It's my fault. I can't read Korean so I missed the sign that showed the direction. And this idiot"
He gives the man next to him a light smack on the head,
"didn't bother to tell me that I took the wrong turn."
Gahyeon only shook her head.
"You know how he is."
As the man, I think it's Gahyeon's brother, turns around, I can finally see his face for the first time.
He doesn't look like Gahyeon at all, but I can still see some similarities in their mimics. His eyes radiate the same playfulness and fierceness I often see in his sister's. An almost invisible smirk plays around the corner of his mouth as he looks at me and my members one by one.
He gives us a quick bow and we follow his example.
"Nice too meet you. I'm Nayeon."
"(Y/n)."
"How come I didn't see you before?"
"He used to live in Europe."
Gahyeon answers my question."
"By the way, this is Mike. He is (y/n)'s friend. They work together."
"Ah! That's nice."
I smile at both of them. I honestly forgot what (y/n) does for a living. Was it something with airplanes? No. That doesn't sound right. It must have been something else.
While I'm still thinking I see Sana walking up to us.
"Hey I'm Sana. You are kinda cute what's your age?"
I just roll my eyes. Sana is way to pushy sometimes. It's unbelievable. I can already predict what (y/n)'s reaction is going to be. Everyone would go crazy if Sana would call them cute.
As I look at him, he just looks at her with a poker face.
"19."
For a short second none off us is talking. Sana thinks he is going to keep talking so she waits. The rest off us thinks he is going to say something like: You are way cuter than me. Or Thank you.
But he doesn't say anything.
A second later someone screams (y/n)'s name. He turns to his right. Across the room I can see Yoohyeon waving at him.
He turns around to Gahyeon and nods in the direction off Yoohyeon. Without a word he walks towards her. I'm speechless. Sana looks sad.
"Is he always this rude?"
Jihyo points at (y/n).
"He isn't rude."
Gahyeon sounds a bit sad and annoyed. It seems like this happened to her before.
"He just doesn't like to talk much. He is more quiet."

Perspective: (y/n)

I take a deep breath as I walk towards Yoohyeon. I'm finally able to breath again. Apart from Dreamcatcher of course, Twice is my favorite girl group. Sana and Nayeon both talked to me. I barely managed to compose myself. Sana even gave me a compliment. I screamed on the inside!
They all look great in their party outfits, but Nayeon is the one who stands out the most. She is really pretty, I barely managed to take my eyes off her.
To my advantage Yoohyeon knows about my weakness. I know she saw me talking to Nayeon and called me so I wouldn't make a fool off myself.
As I approach her, she smiles at me warmly before giving me a playful wink.
"You're lucky I saw you talking to her, pabo."