Disclaimer

Hi!Fancy to see you here✨Anyways this is my first time writing this kind of book but I've always had this in mind I just couldn't write it.However,I'll try to,and I hope you'll like it.Don't expect too much about this book tho,but you should EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED😏...Uhh okay anyways as I was saying this is my first time to write this genre and I'll try my best to give you guys a really good one.

I'd like to reiterate that this book has a hint of the Netflix show "All of Us are Dead" and also a video game which is really close to my heart "The Last Of Us" if you don't know make sure to search it up for references.

And as I said this book is an apocalyptic book so bl0od,d3ath,and other triggering things are expected to appear so read at your own risk.Don't worry I'll put trigger warning signs ahead.Secondly,this book contains cussing of course.

Also there would be a of love story going on as this is a Maknae Line X OC kind of story.End game is still not sure 🤔 so make sure to comment who you'd want the end game to be.

I'm saying this again cuz a lot of writers are having problems about this:

PLEASE DO NOT ASSOCIATE THIS TO REAL LIFE EVENTS.

THIS IS PURELY FROM MY IMAGINATION.

I WON'T BE PUTTING SOME QUESTIONABLE SCENES IN THIS BOOK OR IN EVERY BOOK I'LL WRITE SINCE THE CHARACTERS ARE MINORS AND I MYSELF IS A MINOR.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!AND I WON'T TOLERATE.

And if you're here thank you for reading this book💛.Voting and commenting is very much appreciated.Please no silent readers I'd like to know what y'all think of this book,feel free to tell me I won't bite.THANK YOU!💛

-🦋