🏵

You watched the stars in awe, as you had done many nights before this

You watched the stars in awe, as you had done many nights before this. this action was what brought the men in, since you didn't belong to any of the main houses for this 'occupation' you had to get yourself known without their help. which was quite hard, you had starved for the first month but soon money came at a regular pace. You let these touch starved men touch you, however never going all the way. 

In your mind, this was how you kept yourself above those around you in a way. 

one star twinkled as yet another man had wondered up to you in a daze, he was drunk. however, it looked like it was going to rain later on with the dark clouds headed towards this town of light. better to sleep in this mans bed... than to be out cold on the streets.

"hey baby girl..~' he slurred as he stumbled, you turned your attention to him fully realising how drunk he really was. 'I'll pay you extra..~'

~~~

'mmmfn, whats the smell?' the demon wondered, he, gyutaro, was stretching his legs after being with his sister for so long. He sniffed the air like a wild dog. this was something he had never smelt before, it both concerned him and made him curious. 

he took a giant leap to the top of the closest building to were he could try and pin point the direction of the smell. he smiled as he found it,

'here I come~'

~~~

You sat in this guys bed awaiting him in your pleasant manner. 

the doors slid open and there stood the tall, drunk man with a sinister smile. perhaps the rain would have been better. 

he dashed over to you as dread overwhelmed you in all of your senses. pinning you to the ground he let out a low groan in anticipation of what he was daydreaming to happen, he couldn't wait to take you. He grabbed your clothes, which you had put a lot of effort into making them look neat, and tore them off

you gasped in horror as you tried to stop him, but he was too powerful. 'p-please! someone he-lp...' you tried to scream but his hand covered your mouth. 

then you heard a thump, you turned to the side to see a sillowlete of a man standing behind the wall of the shabby house the man had brought you to. you let out a muffled scream in an attempt to cry for help.

within a second later this man tore through the walls pushing the guy off you, you saw a blur of colours, then mainly splatters of red

you picked what you had left of your clothes up and ran. whatever that thing was it wasn't human and you weren't waiting around for it to grab you. so you ran down the alleyway to the nearest women entertainment area to sign yourself up. you were done doing this by yourself, safety in numbers right?

~~~

looking up from the mangled man, he stared in dismay, the sweet sent had been here a second ago. he whiped the blood off his face and licked his fingers as he did so. jumping back out of the house he tried to pick up the smell again, however, he could find nothing. at least now he knew what he was looking for, 

He knew your (hair colour & length) along with (skin tone). he smiled although he didn't know why.