💮

You woke up with a jump, you had been sweating all over, you went to get up but fell causing a thump

You woke up with a jump, you had been sweating all over, you went to get up but fell causing a thump. The female demon burst through your door looking concerned but then she made eye contact with your sick body.

She left the room with a small tsk. It wasn't long until the old woman was in your room with a concerned look. You were panting on the floor with your skin burning up.

she lowered down to your eye level and analysed you, she would have to refer the men who had begun to queue up in your line, off to another girl.

'take some time off y/n, you've got a high fever...' she started 'now let's get you into bed.' she grabbed your arms and tried to pull you onto the bed, both of you struggled but you finally got it.

you sat in the bed all day, occasionally coughing and drinking about eight cups of water, you had constant trips to the toilet and back. You had also been vomiting all day, nothing would stay down, you vomited at breakfast and lunch, so there was a bucket next to your paling body.

it was almost dinner time for the girls and you dreaded it, the feeling of vomit coming out of your nose was not something you had appreciated especially when you were feeling like this all day. 

the curtains flew as a gust of wind blew them 

(this but darker ;w;)

....+....

....+....

...+...

...+...

..+..

..+..

.+.

.+.

+

"Hey babe~"

and then there he stood, although you didn't have enough energy to react to him suddenly being there. he must have thought you were dead due to your skin growing paler by the second, and the deathly bags under your eyes made you look so much more lovely...

he came closer and this time you did not move back, you only watched him as he placed a hand on your forehead, you felt your cheeks burn up even more if that was even possible.

"mmnnn You have a fever..." he grumbled scratching his face with his other hand, leaving four streaks of flesh going over his eye and down his cheek. you widened your eyes as you watch those wounds start to close over almost instantly. 

"what will I do with you~?" bringing your attention back to his eyes which were staring right into yours. 

then in walked his sister (  :>  ), with a gumpy look on her face. 

"she hasnt been eating ALL day, i could smell her vomit from the other side of the city my GOD" she shouted. Gyutaro turned around in a flash allowing you to see his back.... you got hotter. 

"She has been vomiting all day... AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME??" he yelled back as he pushed her out of the room, turning back to you with a look you didnt quite understand.

"Ill be back." he softly whispered as he jumped out the window again.

and so you waited.

and waited 

...

then you heard a scream, or well you thought you did, it could've just been you letting out a lot of pain...

still waiting..

the pain began to grow worse as you starved, you barely ate the last few days so not eating today really took it out on you. letting out a silent scream as you tried to position yourself in a way where it nullified the pain, you saw the oh-so-friendly demon enter through the window. 

he was holding a plate of hot ramen.