More than lovers

"Hello my dearest,

Believe me when I tell you that you're the most gorgeous human being my eyes ever had the privilege to witness and that my soul yearns for what it cannot feel every single day, my mind gets tortured without your gentle touch on my skin, my heart aches, For this is the person it fell for.

Believe me when I tell you I've seen hope and I've seen struggle through these eyes but I have never had the honour of laying these eyes upon the form of God's perfect creation that is in the existence of you.

Believe me my dearest you are the best thing that has ever happened to me and not a power on this earth could tell me otherwise. The coincidence of meeting you one night might have been quite unbelievable but you know what I think? I think that fate has its way.
That coincidence, though rare, is my favorite one yet, So my dear listen carefully when your lover says "We, are my favorite coincidence"

I hope your day is as beautiful as you are.
Till death do us part,
Your lover."

When she read this letter, she did not know what to feel as she had never experienced this before, the euphoria, the rush, the joy.
Sad to say she had never experienced the world with a real lover before.

She was speechless and even if she could speak she wouldn't know what to say as this was the most beautiful gesture of love she had ever witnessed.

They met later on that evening and he hugged her so tight as if she was the only person left in this world who brought her comfort. "You give me peace" He whispered as his chin was resting on top of her head and their bodies locked arms around each other as if they had a fear of losing one another.

"I love you" He said
"I love you more-" she replied
"I love you most" He interrupted
"But- we can't" she finished

"Why?" He asked in a soothing tone to which she replied
"Because even though you are the best thing that's ever happened to me too, we can't be together because of what this world has deemed acceptable and unacceptable"

She tries to get on her toes to kiss him but his lips are out of reach, she said "Kiss me you idiot please" and he just looked into her eyes with a look of the deepest hurt he had ever felt, it was at this moment that he realised no other worry in this world, no other hurt could compare to the one he's feeling right now. He would never stop hoping though.

He grabs her head by the sides very gently like the soft touch of a lover should be.

He leans in and kisses her on the forehead.

"You are my everything and be it together or apart, no one can change that"