"Shall we do it?"

Warning Lemon ahead!

"So shall we do it now?" Malcolm asked Maddie, who remained in her position with her head against his chest and blushed red when he said that. "U-um, yes but, i'm not sure how" Maddie said slightly embarrassed. "I think I know how" Malcolm replied. "B-but will it hurt?" Maddie asked. "I'll go slow" Malcolm promised, Maddie agreed. Malcolm started by kissing her neck causing Maddie to moan quietly, while this was happening they slowly moved away from the wall and  into the center of the room. Malcolm began to move down her body, kissing her chest and her sides. Soon, as he felt himself 'warming up' he sensed that Maddie was as well. "Ready?" He asked, just to make sure. "R-ready as i'll ever be" She chuckled nervously. Malcolm began to slowly wrap himself around her and inserted his hemipenis into her cloaca. Maddie yelped when he made contact and Malcolm immediately stopped. "Maddie are you ok?" Malcolm asked worriedly. "Y-yeah... just.. give me a second to adjust" She said. After about a minute she then whispered to Malcolm. "Okay i'm ready, continue" Malcolm nodded and then, slowly moved all the way in and then halfway out, causing Maddie to moan in pleasure, he repeated this for a few minutes before Maddie whispered to him. "Malcolm, it's okay, you can go faster" "Are you sure I don't want- Malcolm" Maddie cut him off, and Malcolm knew he shouldn't persist. He then started to move all the way in and then halfway out again, only faster and faster, as he sped up Maddie's moans became louder and louder. Both of them were enjoying themselves, despite neither of them ever having sex before they both knew what to do and where 'they' were meant to be.

Soon after a while both of them were reaching their peak. "M-Maddie, i'm close" Malcolm said through gritted teeth. "M-me to" Maddie wailed. Shortly before they both cummed at the same time. Malcolm released his seed inside of her for what felt like hours. (But really it was about 30 seconds) When he finally stopped he unwrapped himself from her and slowly laid down on the sand. Maddie followed, laying her head on top of his body. "That... was amazing" Maddie panted. "I know" Malcolm replied. "And I can't wait to see our children" "Neither can I" Maddie said her tail moving over her mid-section. "I can feel it happening already" She said smiling at Malcolm. Malcolm leaned over and kissed her on the lips. "I love you Maddie" He said. "And I love you too Malcolm" Maddie said before drifting off to sleep. Malcolm smiled at her as he admired her sleeping form. And before he knew it, he was asleep as well, dreaming of himself, Maddie and their future children.

Hey guys sorry if this chapter was short (And if this was the worst lemon you ever read) it's just i'm not really sure on how to write this kind of story. I also tried to keep it like how snakes mate in real life which is mostly why I wrote it the way I did. Anywhoo, thanks for reading this chapter and i'll see you all in the next chapter. (Ps if you want me to write more about them and their children i'll do so)