Under the stars

Malcolm, Maddie and the others lay under the stars after a long day of talking and hanging out together. Now they all lay on the ground exhausted, but smiling. "Well... that was the most fun I've had since we came to the outback" Zoe said. "I know, it was especially fun when we were saw all those girls pass by" Frank said dreamily. "Ooh, you'd better make sure Sahara doesn't hear you say that" Malcolm said teasingly. Frank froze. "Oh don't worry Frank we all had a good time seeing all those new colors" Nigel said. "Are colors the only thing he talks about?" Pretty Boy asked. "Just style in general" Malcolm said. "Welp I think i'd better get going" Frank said, standing up and stretching out. "Sahara must be wondering where I am" "Yeah I gotta go as well" Zoe said standing up. "Okay bye guys" Maddie said as she and Malcolm waved their friends off.

Soon it was only Maddie and Malcolm, lying under the stars, in a clearing with their den in sight. "Did you have fun today?" Malcolm asked her. "I did" Maddie said. "And it was nice to see all of our friends again, we really should spend more time with them" Since coming to the outback, the reptiles and Pretty Boy had gone off on their own to do their own things and hadn't really spent much time with each other. "Yeah, we really should" Malcolm said as he reflected on why they hadn't spent much time together. "Should we head back to our den?" Malcolm said. "Nah, let's stay out here for a bit" Maddie said. "Well, if you say so" Malcolm said. They stayed there looking up at the stars for a while until Maddie said. "I can't believe we thought that they were called dandruff" "Me neither, until Jackie told us" Malcolm replied. They shared a laugh together. When they stopped Malcolm draped his tail over her body and rested his head on top of hers. "So my love, I take it you don't want to go back to the den just yet" Maddie teased. "Not yet" Malcolm sighed happily. They stayed like that for a good while until Maddie fell asleep and Malcolm had to slowly move her to their den without waking her up.

(Sorry if this chapter was a bit short, i'm running low on ideas)