Chapter 1

He's not exactly ur dream type, he ain't a pretty brunette, and he isn't american either. He's seventeen, you're fifteen, age is different. You love him, now, does he love us back?

You both talk everyday, for ours indeed, he treats u like a queen, u treat him like a king. Cuddle is his fav thing, you're a sleepyhead , he loves cuddles. Messes with your hair so u fall asleep with a smile on your face, forehead kisses, holding hand.... Ah! What a dream. Watching movies at night, holding hands and hugging him tightly when you're scared, that's what love feels like. The eye contact, adoring his beautiful ocean blue eyes, and his cute blond hair, his smile, everything about him it's just perfect. Feeling loved when he's with you. Ah! What a dream.

You were his valentine, tho you've only known each other for two weeks by then, y'all where fucking adorable. Him choosing your outfits and telling you how beautiful you are, Ah! What a dream. Making playlists with all your favorite songs, fuckign adorable. Him telling you how much he loves every outfit you wear, that you have pretty eyes. Your friend said it's cringe, you see it as adorable. Ah! What a dream.

You have a date, Saturday, 3h together. Exiting! Netflix & Chill, fucking adorable.... but wait, your friends know something. Fucking assholes, they always ruin your day. They send you screenshots of stuff he did in the past, " fucking creep," you think to yourself. Now your a bit scared of hanging out with him... your going anyways, your "love" for
him is stronger than the fear you hold at them moment.

You have arrived.

You are going on a walk with his dog in the woods, so cute, he tells you  stories about his family and his gym journey (yes he's a gym rat, and yes you are te too). After a good 20min walk, you walk back to his house, it's hot in there. you met his mom, she's not as you might expect, she's so sweet and kind, treats you as if u were her daughter, amazing. You sit on his bed to watch the movie, he lays his arm around you back and kisses your forehead, cute. He asks you if he can kiss you, if your nervous, ofc it isn't your first kiss, but you are nervous, "don't mess it up y/n," you think to yourself. You kissed, he said it was good, that you're a good kisser, mission accomplished... lay back and relax, time to watch the movie. After a few hours it's ur time to leave, he walks you to the bus stop, and surprise surprise,  he kissed you... Ah! What a dream.

Going back home, the only thing you could think about was him. Not getting off your mind for days. Seeing him in school gave you butterflies in your stomach. You have fell in love. Can't stop thinking about his beautiful eyes, his hair, his smile, he's so perfect.

Can't wait till the next date:)