Lizard

Sumedh’s pov :
I was sitting in the living room with my laptop and I was talking to one of my men David , whom I send to see on Rahul as I can't leave him that easily and my men got caught but still he managed to escape from him .
He was trying to tell me another important thing related to Rahul but before that avneet screamed . I can sense that she is scared but why ???
I told David that i will call him later and went to see on avneet .
.
Avneet’s pov :
I was sleeping peacefully until my alarms shouted . I truly hate this alarm and his bitter voice . I sat on the bed and was yawning continuosly until my mind diverted beside me and then I remembered that last night kartik was sleeping beside but where's he now ?
Don't say that he woke up early then me ?? No no I know he don't ......
But where's he ?? Is he kidnapped ???
What the hell I am thinking ???
Then is pulled the blanket down and the other thing just scared me ....
There .....
There.....
Was.....
A LIZARD !!!!!!
Aaaahhhhhhhhhh----------
.
Authors pov :
Sumedh and mallika came in Avneet’s room being scared but the next thing they saw made them laugh while holding their stomach .
Avneet was sitting on top of the dressing table and she had covered her eyes with her palms .
Soon kartik came in the room while rubbing his eyes and stared at the scene trying to understand what is going on ???
Then he came near the bed and picked up the lizard in his hand .
.
Avneet - NOOOooooooo..........
.
This time all three hold their ears to save them as they can blast at Avneet’s dangerous voice .
Next , kartik was laughing like maniac while scrunching through the bed . All of them stared at him confused . Then he spoke :
Kartik - Avuu..*laughs* diiii...*laughs* it'... it's....*laughs* justt... a.... *laughs* toy *laughs*
.
Avneet - But who kep... Youuu..... idiot why did you did this with me ???
.
Kartik - This was your punishment diii.
.
Avneet - whatt ??? Whyyy ?
.
Kartik - Because last night you didn't let me sleep by your horny snores and I have to go to chachu’s room to sleep .
.
Sumedh - I am proud of you my child !!! Very good !!! Excellent !!! You are just like me !!!!!
.
Mallika - Okay now !!! Enough !!!!Sumedh you downstairs and avneet and kartik go get fresh and then come for breakfast .
.
Sumedh - You can't see my happines ??? Why ???
.
Mallika - Excuse me !!! This is not called happiness it is called making fun !! And now go down or else......
.
Sumedh - Ahh... Ya yaaa ... Going just in the way .
.
Saying this he rushed downstairs and mallika smirked .....