LOVE

Narrator's POV :

Rahul suddenly pulled out a knife which he was hiding all this time and put it in front of Mallika’s neck .

Mallika : Ahh....

A loud scream escaped from her mouth .

Sumedh : DON'T YOU DARE DO ANYTHING ....

Siddharth : Rahul be in your limits or you face the consequences .

Rahul : Why ? Afraid of losing her ? Just imagine you just know her from college but I know her from a very long time . But still , you are the one who married her not me . Why ? And you Siddharth you didn't said anything to him when he married her in place of me .

Sumedh : Because you just wanted to marry her to take revenge from Siddharth and he knew that marrying her with me was never a wrong thing . Whereas I married her because I love her and wanted to save her from you .

Mallika’s eyes softened listening his words . She knew that he loves her from the starting but this the first time he is confessing in front of her .

Rahul : You also used her in the past right ?

Sumedh’s eyes filled with guilt . He went silent as he doesn't know what to say now .

But the next thing which he heard made him look up in surprise and happiness .

Mallika : So what if he did ? He is not like you who treated me badly and tortured me . He is way more beeter than you and maybe even best for me .

Rahul : Taking his side . Wow !! Such a romantic couple you both are .
But ..... I don't think you will enjoy like others couple did . As I am going to finish your love story before starting .
May I ?

Sumedh : YOU !!!

He gritted his teeth .

Rahul : Just count with me ...

3....

2....

1...

*BANG*

------------------------------------------

Sorry for late update and short part but please try to understand me I have lots of work nowadays .
I will try to update as soon as possible .

Bye my dear readers .