47

spencer

Cheap cigarettes. Stale beer. And her.

The three main things that my summer consists of.

We spend nights on random rooftops, running away when the guards would shine their flashlights and chase us. We spend days doing the most random things like getting tattoos together, sometimes matching sometimes not. We walk the streets, buying food from all the trucks and road side stalls, avoiding the fares when we ride the subway or just wandering aimlessly for hours on end.

But summers coming to an end soon. Not that it means much.

We don't talk about ourselves. I don't know her real name, if she has any family or other friends- if that's what I'm calling whatever is between us, and vice versa. I think it's good that we have each other, we're very dependant on each other.

Maybe too dependant.

We support each other in everything, all of our bad choices we do together, because if we fuck up at least we're doing it with each other.

Too often I catch us relying on one and other for our self-esteem and our safety. Sometimes we can't be without each other and forget how it used to be before we were 'Spencer and Bella' not two people, but one.

We might be a little dysfunctional sometimes and maybe we aren't always the best people for each other. Two addicts supporting and enabling each others addiction isn't exactly healthy but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Because right now she's the only reason I'm alive and if she leaves, I'll leave with her.

-

matteo 

I loop my arms around her waist and pull her so that she's laying on top of me. Vee's eyes flutter awake and she groans, stuffing her head into my neck, blocking out all light.

"Why are you so tired? Didn't sleep well last night?" My voice comes out husky and thick with sleep and she pinches my arm.

Okay then, I guess not.

Vee threads her hands through my hair and messes with it for a few minutes before she raises herself up so that she's straddling me. I smirk and place my hands on her thighs and she glares down at me, blushing.

Clearing her throat, she rolls her eyes and climbs off of me.

"Where's the best place to talk?" I cock my head and eye here, trying to figure out what she wants to talk about but her expression gives away nothing.

"Probably the library."

"Meet me there?" She questions, not looking like she's feeling any emotion at all right now.

"Yeah, sure." I nod and watch as she leaves the room, feeling a little lost.

I take note of her not bringing up what happened earlier today. She didn't really seem embarrassed, even though she has no reason to be anyway, but she didn't bring it up or even seem uncomfortable. If anything she seemed indifferent.

I want her to be comfortable enough to talk to me about things like that. How am I supposed to give her an earth-shattering orgasm without her telling me what gets her off?

I change my clothes and make my way down to the library. Everyones out for the day, the DeMarco's have gone back home today but will probably be back at some point, my family is out doing something, I don't really know what, and Cairo and Enrico flew back home last night.