Twenty three

"So the day that Jake..." meg starts telling me, "don't say it just keep going, that day what about it?" I ask avoiding THAT subject. "Ola had been with Jake, she stayed at his the night before and you know they-", "aye ive got the picture meg just continue" i interrupt. "Well that night was a hard night obviously, we all went seeking comfort somewhere i was with Jake you were with Sam and Ola was with Aaron" she says reluctantly. "I didn't go seeking comfort with Sam, i am always with Sam i was before Jake and have been since Jake" i interrupt again.

"ANYWAY, a few days later she spent the night with Cam" she adds. "Fuck me, Infact I retract that statement because from what ive just heard she may well consider it everyone else has had a go" i interrupt AGAIN. Everyone except Sam who is hiding a smile behind his hand is glaring at me.

"What has any of this got to do with me?" I ask frustratedly. "Ola is pregnant and doesn't know who's it is" megan says rapidly. "That works out great actually, ive heard greece is very nice this time of year" i reply sarcastically. "What?" Everyone except sam says in synchronisation. "Well if we're role playing mamma mia we might as well go all the way" i reply smirking to myself. Sam snorts and turns away from me.

"India this is serious" meg reprimands. "Maybe but she chose to go get raw dogged by three men, two of them being men she USED to try get over a death quicker, does Aaron know?" I ask looking at all their faces.

"No" i says sternly before anyone even says it. "Please?" Ola says with a small smile. "Absofuckinlutely not" i reply.

"Come on its best coming from you" Cam chips in. "If you think for a second i am telling my ex boyfriend my apparent friend is pregnant and we're 33% sure its his, you're all very very very wrong" i reply frustratedly. "But from you he'll take it better" Ola pleads.

"Ola there's only one person taking anything where Aaron is involved and it seems like it's been you, I'm not telling him" i reply folding my arms. "India dont be a dick" Meg tells me with a sigh. "Sorry? I'm being a dick? She went and slept with a boy who made her friends life hell for two years and now she thinks i should tell him he might be a dad but might not be? No meg, all of you can fuck off, SHE can grow some balls and tell him herself" i reply pointing at Ola.

"Well what if you go with her" meg offers as a middle ground, "im comfy, get him HERE thats the final offer" i argue. "Okay, I'll call him" ola agrees. I shake my head and go to the kitchen, Sam follows me.

"I don't believe them all, why should i tell him, I'm not pregnant with his child, MAYBE" i whisper shout frustratedly, "i know its unfair, we'll go whenever you want to leave" he tells me and kisses my head briefly before going back to the room.
-

When Aaron walks in he looks me up and down discreetly like he did before we were ever together and he wanted me, BADLY. Like he was desperate to have me. Disgustingly now i look back.

"Absolutely fucking not Aaron, go find somewhere to sit" i tell him with a glare. "Whats this about?" He asks scrolling through his phone. So ignorant.

"Put the phone down and listen" i tell him folding my arms. He glances up at me and then keeps scrolling. Fuck this.

I walk over to him and rip it out of his hands and throw it at the wall, "i told you to listen" i spit at him.

"Did you use protection when you were being used by Ola?" I ask him furiously. "Obviously, i used protection and pulled out I don't want HER kids they'll all be expecting me to pay for their uni degrees and to buy them brand new sports cars for their 17th and she'd expect them to be wearing prada nappies" he replies scoffing at the idea that MAYBE he wouldn't have used protection. Which wouldn't be surprising because sometimes we forgot to.

Ola looks hurt by what he said and i get it because i would be, ive been her before, but thats what you get for shagging your mates shitty exs isnt it.

"Well now its only a two horse race" Ryan says flicking a look at Cam. "Did you use protection?" He asks cam as a follow up. "You shagged Cam?" Aaron asks in shock. Ola nods looking at the floor. "Who's other contestant?" He asks smirking. "Jake" she mutters. "Fuckin hell you really don't have a type, a ginger a blonde and a brunette, we're all opposites of each other and you still shagged us all, mad" he says mindblown. He has a point to be fair.

"Lets go" i mouth to Sam, he nods and we both creep out of the room silently while everyone else is berating Aaron. He'll live.

I'm happy for Ola sort of because she's always wanted to be a parent but i don't think this is how she expected it to happen. At least me and Sam were the parents of the group first, to ian the bear.

Ian the bear who sam hasn't let go of since we got home, Ian the bear who ive had to sacrifice a T-shirt to. Honestly i question sometimes is Sam even real? Did he mentally develop past 6 years old? Am i the man of the house here?

No, no and yes. Obviously.

"INDIA" he shouts loudly. He does this all the time. He randomly shouts my name with no real reasoning. Just attention seeking purposes. "Sam?" I reply looking at him. "Alreet?" He says sitting Ian at the bottom of the bed and diving on top of me. "You're such an attention seeker, if you want me for something just say that" i reply grabbing his shoulders. "I want you for something" he replies smirking, "what for?" I ask, "i miss you" he says kissing my head.

"You haven't left my side all day Sam"
"I know n I haven't kissed you all day i miss it inds".