Authors Note

When I created this book, I had the intent of laying it out like a television series. This involved me writing each chapter like it was an episode of a TV show. Each book would in turn be a "season" of this so called show. This is because I would always envision MatU (Max and the Universe) as, well, a TV show. So one day in the future, if this somehow gets popular, this book could be adapted into an animated TV show.

However, I don't believe this will ever happen, and I'm fine with that. I don't care if this doesn't go viral, because this book is ultimately for me. The only reason I'm publishing this book and its sequels is because I like knowing people enjoy and appreciate my work, no matter how weird it may be to someone who isn't me.

I created the concept for this series when I was in middle school, back in 2015. Since then, the characters have evolved drastically. I have changed the stories and expanded the MatU Universe over many years. Getting to a point where I felt the story made enough sense took a long time. As I was getting to the end of book 3, I realized that some things just didn't make sense, and there were also a lot of characters I introduced but didn't really develop. So I decided to un-publish everything and rewrite what I thought didn't make sense or was not fleshed out enough.

So that's why the books disappeared. The rewritten chapters will hopefully be out soon!! (Days, Weeks, Months... don't get excited)

Coming soon...