Seafoam

Come with me. And dive into a world humans can't see. Where worries turn to light and ecstasy Where tears illuminate your whole being. But these waves are drifting me away. 

Won't you rescue me? From this endless sea. Before I turn into sea foam. Won't you stay with me? Underneath the sea. Before I turn into sea foam.

My voice is trapped in bubbles. You can't see or hear. I'm losing breath. I can't move yet. I close my eyes.

Sometimes. We're born with fins that are too small to swim. To stay afloat in this whirlpool of life. To ride the ocean current full of strife. But these waves. Are drifting me away.

◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

This is not my song.

I simply found it and thought it fitted this scene well. I don't own it nor do I personally know the artist.

◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

Jimin, Hoseok, and I are all taking a week-long vacation on Jeju island. We've all been here separately before but this is the first time we've vacationed together.

There's a rope hammock that sits on the sand just out of reach of the water. I sit on the hammock with my guitar strumming little tunes. Finally, I find a tune that I really like and I sing whatever nonsense comes to mind as I watch the water hit large rocks far out in the water. 

"Come with me. And dive into a world humans can't see. Where worries turn to light and ecstasy. Where tears illuminate your whole being. But these waves are drifting me away." I change my strumming and sing slightly louder. 

"Won't you rescue me? From this endless sea. Before I turn into sea foam. Won't you stay with me? Underneath the sea Before I turn into sea foam. My voice is trapped in bubbles. You can't see or hear. I'm losing breath. I can't move yet. I close my eyes. Sometimes. We're born with fins that are too small to swim. To stay afloat in this whirlpool of life. To ride the ocean current full of strife. But these waves. Are drifting me away."  

 I didn't notice anyone else was here until now. "That was really pretty," Jimin says while coming to sit next to me. 

"Thanks," I reply. I set my guitar down on the sand. When he sits we become squished. We move around to get comfortable and I just end up sitting on his lap. "I think you should make that into a song"

"I don't know. It's barely anything, plus I'm already making three full songs. I don't think I need anymore."

"Well, you could at least add it to your list of next songs. And yes, I know you have a list." I can feel his smile as his head rests on my shoulder. He's so obviously proud of himself for discovering this little fact I haven't willingly revealed to him.

"I'll think about it Hyung,"

"Yay" He quickly says, and I can't help but think, Cute.

"Where's Hoseok Hyung?"

"He's inside. Oh yeah, he told me to tell you to come in for supper."

"Well, why are sitting here instead of eating?"

"I don't know, maybe 'cause the air is nice?" I laugh at this.

"We have plenty of time to be out here in the nice air. I'm hungry" I get up and grab my guitar in one hand and pull his wrist with the other "C'mon,"

"Aw, I was comfy!" he complains

"You can be comfy later"