𝟏𝟕. 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭-𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 *

SMUT WARNING.

He takes it off, and looks at my breasts and my tattoo for a second. After that, he continues to kiss my neck. Suddenly, his kisses make their way down to my hardened nipples.

He cups my right breast with his hand, and starts sucking on my left nipple. I silently moan again, and gently take his hair in my hand.

All of a sudden, he switches. He starts sucking on my left nipple, cupping my left breast in his hand. I've had sex before, but not like this. It usually went straight to intercorse, or it started in the guy's advantage, but never mine.

My ex boyfriend was one of those met who let me do all the work. The times that it didn't go straight to sex, were the times that he commanded me to blow him. I did it, because I was afraid to say no to him. Sex has never felt this good, even though it hasn't 'actually' started yet.

He lets go of my nipple with a little pop sound, and leaves wet kisses all the way down to my belly button. I start breathing heavier, faster. His hands make their way to my tighs as he spreads them out. I don't know what's happening, but I'm fully enjoying it.

He kisses down my tighs, getting closer and closer to my clothed core. His fingers make their way to my dress, which is still resting on my waist. He looks up, into my eyes for approval as I nod my head. He softly smiles at me, and takes the dress off of me.

I'm only wearing my panties now, they're soaking wet already... He slowly removes them, seeing my core all wet and ready for him to enter. He silently growls at the sight, and throws them away. Suddenly, he moves his head closer to my core.

What is he doing? What's happening? But before I can think again, I feel his tongue entering my folds. I loudly gasp at the sudden movement, and grab his hair.

He starts kitten licking my folds but then, he sucks on my clit. I gasp again, and throw one of my legs over his shoulder without thinking. I moan again, a little louder than before. He keeps sucking on my clit and licking my folds, getting me really close to my climax already.

He keeps doing that for what feels like hours, until he suddenly inserts one finger into my entrance. I moan again, still trying to control myself, but it's getting harder and harder to keep quiet.

Before I know it, he pushes another finger in. "Oh God..." I whisper underneath my breath. He starts to move his fingers in and out of me, in a perfect pace, still sucking on my clit. I don't want to orgasm yet, I really want to cum when he's inside of me himself.

"Chris... I-I'm really c-close..." I stutter, still underneath my breath. He doesn't respond, and starts picking up a faster pace. "I-I can't h-hold it any l-longer" I add, a little louder this time.

"It's okay princess, let it go" Chris replies. The vibrations of his voice against my clit send me over the edge, as I cum all over his fingers. I moan louder this time, not able to hold myself back as I let go of his hair, grabbing the sheets.

I know women can orgasm multiple times in a row, but I never experienced that. Sometimes, I didn't even orgasm at all, I mostly just faked it. Chris gets back on top of me, and kisses my lips after helping me riding it out.

 Chris gets back on top of me, and kisses my lips after helping me riding it out

"You okay?" he asks, breaking the kiss. I nod my head, and softly smile at him as I loosen his belt, trying to get him out of his jeans. "Are you sure about this?" he asks again. "Yes, Chris. Just take your pants off, please" I reply, again, placing my hands on his cheeks.

He softly smiles at me, gives me a cute little kiss and nods his head. I take his pants and underwear off as we kiss, and feel his hard member against my tigh. He lines up, but stops it again. "Is something wrong? Wait, it's okay if you don't want to do this-" I say, but he interrupts me.

"Oh no! I really do, it's just... I didn't bring any protection" he nervously replies. "It's okay, I'm on birth control" I tell. He looks relieved, and smiles at me before he kisses me passionately again.

He lines up to my entrance, and slowly pushes himself inside of me after looking at me for approval. I gasp at the movement, he's way bigger than I ever experienced! I squeeze my eyes for a second, and tug my nails into his back.

Chris let's me adjust to his size for a while, and starts slowly moving when I nod my head. The both of us moan, kiss and take deep breaths as he keeps moving in and out of me in a perfect pace. Not too slow and not too fast, sex never felt this good.

My nails scratch on his back as I get closer and closer to my orgasm within every single thrust. We move perfectly together, kiss and enjoy the whole time.

"D-do you, fuck, do you want me to pull-" he silently asks, somewhere in between a whisper and a growl, but I interrupt him. "No" I add, holding him tight which makes him smile.

The combination of Chris thrusting into me and kissing my neck for a while after, sends me over the edge again. My second orgasm, this never happened before.

I moan out loud again, placing one of my hands in Chris' hair again while the other one scratches over his back. I feel Chris' cum filling me up at the exact same time. He growls, and God, it's hot.

We ride out our high, and give each other little kisses. Afterwards, he gets off of me and lays down next to me. We both catch our breath for a second, I still can't believe I came two times in a row!

"Did I hurt you?" Chris asks as he looks at me after being the cutest person ever, by cleaning the both of us up and making sure I was okay and comfortable. "A little, but-" I reply, but he interrupts me. "Oh! I'm so sorry, are you okay? I didn't mean to hurt you, you should've told me!" he tells, looking very concerned.

"It was good pain, Chris. I just had to adjust to your... Size" I reply, turning to my side to face him. "Alright, you scared me" he chuckles, making me laugh with him. I tell him about the fact that this was the first time this happened to me. First, he thought I was telling him that I was a virgin, until I explained it.

He felt bad, and kept giving me kissed over my whole face. After a few minutes of talking, laughing and kissing, we fall asleep in each other's arms. I'm really happy he stayed, and I made sure that he knew that.