Chapter 16

Two times now he had killed. The first two were for a reason. He had one more to kill, but he really wanted to wait for the phone call. One that was slow to come. He stared at the computer screen and smiled at the photo across from him.

If the phone call did not come soon, this would be his next victim. It was so easy to kill. He hardly did any work. His tools did everything, he just stood back and watched them die. The way Ricky died was funny.

He watched him wither away with his dick still hard from the masturbation. Why was he doing that with his wife and kids upstairs and lots of projects left unfulfilled at work? It was obvious he was doing a favor to society. He had not respected his family or his job. The world was better off without him.

Maybe he would kill the next one just for the benefit to society. He would not care about the call. If he got it, no big deal. If he did not he would get one soon. What he was doing was going according to his plan.

First it was the girl. That seemed to work. When later it did not pan out, he killed the boy. Of course, it had only been a day. His plan could still be working. He just had to be patient. After all what was one more day in his plight? Soon it would all be over. Soon everything would be better.

He would no longer be the loser, his wife, his children and his former employer thought he was. He would have the last laugh and he would be in the right situation.

Then maybe he would just get rid of the wife. Maybe even the kid. Definitely he would get rid of his former employer. That guy had to die no matter what. Even if it did not fit his plan. At least it would help. Maybe not society, but it would help him.

He reached up and turned off the computer screen and made his way over to the couch. It was now time for the late night news. He wanted to see how they covered his murders. He had left a card behind. The cops would be occupied chasing waterfalls. They would not be able to function correctly if they had the wrong guy the whole time.

He felt bad about giving them Thom, but at least it was a distraction. One that he needed. Or maybe he did not. He had not left any clues not intended. He had not touched anything. DNA was probably the only thing they could use, but he did not orgasm at killing and he did not shed tears over what he was doing. And even if they had DNA, he would be able to get rid of it.

That is something Ricky and Katie could not have done. They were not good enough. He alone possessed the power. That is why they had to be gone. The world did not know what he was capable of because they were too busy catering to the likes of them.

He turned on the TV and smiled as the picture of Thom being hauled off to jail in his dirty clothes was being shown. He had made that happen. Maybe he did not expect him to run, but he did and it was beautiful.

He had nothing against the guy. He only met him once. He was just an unwitting pawn in his game and his final goal. If he could, he would apologize to the man. But no harm, no foul.