𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘵 .(ᴊᴀᴄᴋɪᴇ)

Y/N's POV
-𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤k
May 23 1968

"Y/N I still don't understand what you see in him. He's a total jerk." My little sister said .

"S/N you wouldn't understand." I replied while watching him play basketball on the gym court with his brother and 5 of his friends .

'Him' as in Jackie.

His real name is Sigmund but that's what people call him I guess.

I'm not even supposed to like him the way I do. He's really an asswipe.

All he cares about is his reputation and he doesn't realize he sometimes hurt people's feelings based off the way he acts.

He's cute But, I refuse to act like one of his little groupies and tolerate disrespect.

My sister started calling my name which distracted my thoughts.

"Y/n!! He's coming this way!" My sister whisper yelled in my ear.

I looked at him and turned to my sister acting as if I have no interest in him.

In other words, playing hard to get.

Once he made it to the bleachers, where S/n and I were sitting. He cleared his throat to get my attention and his friends was behind him.

I looked away from my sister and turned to him "need a cough drop?" I asked with sass.

My sister snickered which almost caused me to chuckle.

"Hey why so cold? I just came to check out why you were looking at me. You like what you see?" He said with a smirk .

His friends chuckled and high-fived in the background while his brother Toriano  (Tito), did the same thing with Jackie.

"Take several seats, you wasn't too fun to look at anyway." I lied.

I got a bunch of oooohhhhsss from him and his friends but it was out of sarcasm.

"Come on S/n let's go." I grabbed my sisters hand and we jumped off the bleachers.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to him making me face him.

Literally almost about to kiss. That kind of face to face.

"The way you was staring at me while I was making them shots on the court says otherwise mama." He said against my lips staring into my soul.

Of course I stared back. He is so fine, I just wanted to kiss him. I stared into his eyes and I looked down at his lips, but I didn't like him at the moment.

I pushed him off me and he smiled because I know he peeped the way I was looking at his lips.

I didn't push him too hard though.

"That's right!" one of his friends agreed.

"And he means every shot. Dig ?" Another one of his friends added.