Love is so Complex (Pt.5)

Fiat can't focus on his thesis.He is thinking about Leo,that 6ft tall man,sharp nose,tanned body,small teeth,long lashes,small smiley eyes,sharp chin..how can be someone so handsome?
"Wait,wait.What i am thinking?stop it Fiat.stop it.he is not for you.Why would someone like you!why would someone fall for you?no one gonna like a nerd,an unsocial boy.stop thinking about him.focus on your thesis." Fiat uselessly convincing himself.
Fiat can't continue his thesis that night.Leo was roaming around in his mind.Even for a minute he can't sleep.
Next morning at class Beam and Mile shocked to see Fiat puffy eyes and messy hair.
Mile:Dude didn't you sleep well last night?
Fiat:How can i? He was roaming around in my mind all night.
Beam:That CSE boy?
Fiat:How did you know?
Beam:It's clear on your face.
Fiat:I know what are you guys thinking.There is nothing between us.
Mile:We didn't say anything.it seems like you want something but your heart wants something else.
Fiat:Stop your cringe jokes.It's not funny though.
Mile:Why it would be jokes?When i am talking some serious topic.
Fiat:Both of you stop here.Don't go further.
But Didn't intend to stop.It's rare to tease Fiat.So,they continued their conversation.
Mile:So,you want us to stop?
Fiat:Yes
Beam:Then tell us what happened?
Fiat:Didn't i say nothing?
Mile:And you want us believe your stupid excuse?
Beam: Bro if you want to lie to us then do it properly.
Fiat:Is that so obvious?
Mile:It's fucking written in your face.
Fiat:Damn!!why it's happening?
Beam:Tell us what's going on?so that we can fucking understand.
Fiat:Why are you cursing?
Beam:Is that new for you to hear our cursing words?
Fiat:Leave it.
Mile:So tell us.
Fiat:So the thing is i met a boy 1 week ago.His name is Leo.Department CSE.Recently he is following me like a abandoned dog.It's more like his my lost puppy and i am his damn stupid owner.
Beam:Aren't you?
Fiat:What?
Beam:A damn stupid,idiot,dumb,silly
Fiat:What did you say!!
Beam:Truth
Fiat: Do you have death wish?
Beam:Maybe.so tell us the truth.
Fiat:Actually the thing is...there is a boy named is Leo i don't know how to say but whenever he is around with me i feel safe,i want to be with him,my mind goes blank when he beside me.i don't know why i feel that,what feelings is that!why my heary felt ache whenever i see him! His eyes are seductive.I can't refuse them,I lost myself,an inner feelings tell me touch him,fell his warmth,hold him,know him.Maybe i am losing my mind.I want to stop myself but my heart refuse it.What should i do?
Mile:Bro,You are clearly in love.Show us that man who shaken your heart.
Fiat:Don't joke.
Beam:We are not joking.Fiat,we know you are reserve person,an introvert person.Talk less but the way you convey your feelings, it is crystal clear you are inlove.
Fiat:What should i do?
Beam:Go and spend your time with him,be sure about your feelings,try to know him and confess your feelings.
Fiat:You know it clearly i can't do that.
Mile:We know but you have to come out from your zone if you want him for entire life.
Fiat:Let me think properly.
Mile:Do it before someone else snatch your man.
Fiat:If you can't say a good word then stop here or i will punch your face.
Mile:Dude.You are so cruel.We are trying to help you.
Fiat:Is that a way to help your friend while badmouthing infront of him.
Mile:It's not lie though.
Fiat:Stop here.
They giggling and throwing themselves to each other while teasing Fiat.