genderfluid?

Jason todd is genderfluid?

In an world were the titans go into the livingroom expecting to see the intruder. but instead a preatty girl that is actually thear team mate.

No ships, only dawn and hank are togheter.

3rd pov.

"Guys!" Gar ran to the ohters, heavily breathing.

"Gar is evreything ok?! What happend!"
Kory ran over to gar helping his breathing claming down.

"Theres a person intruding the tower!"gar said, when he showed the live fed of the security camras.

It looked like a person whit long but still cruly hair, they wore a white jacket and some sort of sport bra?? And an blue jeans.

(Just whit cruly hair)

They all ran to the livingroom seing thee girl on thee chouch, scrolling through her phone like its an normal day.

"Who are you and what the fuck are yoi doing here!" Hank already blured out, the girl didnt evin flinch, she just turned around and showed an annoyed face.

"Guys i dont feel like it, am on my period" she said, what? The voice sounded familier but dick just could make it out.

"What? Uh who sre you?? Miss?" Gar tried asking, but being to scared and respectfull to her.

The girl looks at the titans whit an 'whut' face but then she semms to understand what has happend.

Her eyes widden and she starded laughing a little, "im sorry i frogot to tell you all, i somthimes froget that evreything is new" she chuckeld.

"What?" Rachel asks not understanding.

Connor commes frome behind, holding a cup of coffe.

"Oh hey guys! Hay jaylin" connor said as he handded her the cup of coffe.

"Whats wrong?" Connor asks not knosing why they all look at the girl and him that way.

"Connor who is she?" Kory asks.
"Uh jaylin?" Connor says, as if evreyone was supposed to know.

"Yeah but why is she here?" Rachel asks.
"Becuse she lives here? Are yall ok??" Connor says not understanding why evreyone dosent knows.

"Im sure she dosent?? Who is she- and were is jason" dawn asks, cirius.
"Uhh, u mean..OHHHH" Connor semms to understand now. Jaylin sits back down, drinking her coffe.

"Well- this is jason kind of- shes just jaylin today-" connor explains.
"Wha?" Gar dosnet understands anything. Evreyone dosent. The onley once who are, are rachel and rose.

"Well jason/jaylin is genderfluid, it means there gender switches frome day to day or evin weeks to week. And well, today is jaylin a girl" connor explains. Evreyone understands it now.

"Jaso- jaylin why didnt you tell us?!" Dick saiys walking over to his little sister.

"I frogot yall didnt know. Sorry" she apoligized.

"Wait u said ur on your period- dose that mean ir gonna be mad that i aste the whole choclate" hank asks.
Jaylins eyes widden
"You.did.what." she stands up walking past him grabbing a knie frome the kitchen counter.

"Im going to murder you you SO'@$#%$@$@@@#%#" dick held his sister tightly while hank was running away. Connor alredy running to the next suppermarket do get as much choclate ad possible and evin more candys to make sure no one dies today.