Schlatt's kid?.

Tubbo pov

Dad, brother Dream and I ended up on a pathway next to a forest. Dad kissed my forehead and took brother Dream with him. "I'll be back bud..Ok?" He said. I looked at him confused but smiled and nodded. It's been hours. He told me he would be back.. I waited until it got dark. I saw I box on the other side of the road. I sat inside it and started to cry. It was cold. I grabbed my bag and started looking for anything to keep me warm. I saw the snacks that dad packed for me. I looked deeper into the bag and saw the bee plushy that my brother gave me. I took out the plushy and hugged it.

-time skip-

It has been a few days and papa and brother Dream has still not come back to get me..i was hungry..i already ate all my snacks he had packed for me. All I had was my bee..

-Author-

"Boys be quiet! I'm trying to drive!" A man said. "But Wilbur was being meannn." The child whined. "Wilbur stop being mean to your little brother." Wilbur stayed quiet because we wasn't paying attention instead he was looking at a box on the side of the road. "Dad- you need to pull over." He said. "What why?" The man said confused. "I can see someone in that box there!" Wilbur said.

Philza pov

Wilbur was right. There was someone in that box. "Okay boys stay in here don't get out okay? Techno your in charge. I said. I got out of the car and headed towards the box. As I got near it, I could hear a kid crying for inside. "Hello?." I said softly so that I won't scare the kid. The boy inside the box looked up, terrified. "You poor thing! What are you doing here, where are your parents?!" I said worried. "P-papa said he will be back.." the scared little boy said. "How long have you been here kid?" I asked. "it's been a few days.." the kid said. I few days!? I was in shock. I didn't want to scare the kid more. "Kid I don't think your papa is coming back.." I said, trying not to cause the kid to cry. Before I could explain Tommy ran out of the car. "DADD-" Tommy said excitingly. "Tommy keep your voice down. Your scaring him." I said. "Ohhh sorry!-" Tommy said. I let Tommy speak to the kid for a while since he never really had friends.

Tommy pov

"Hello!!" I said to the older kid in the box. "H-hi.." The kid responded. "I'm Tommy! What's your name?" I asked. "My name is Tubbo.!" I squealed with excitement. I looked at the box it said "Tubbox" I giggled. "Tubbox! Tubbo in a box!" I said happily. The boy smiled. I reached my hand out to Tubbo so he could stand up. "Where's you mom and dad?" I asked. "well i never met mommy and papa told me to stay here and wait for him to come back.." he answered. "do you wanna stay with us?" I said. "But daddy told me to wait here.." he said. "You have to come with us! We can help you find your dad! and your brother!" I said happily. "Really?." "mhm!"

Philza pov

-Time skip-

"So Tubbo, what was home like?." I asked. "well papa and I lived in a hugee mansion! But papa got in big trouble..He took my brother with him. I really miss brother.." the boy explained. "What's your dad's and brother's name?" I said trying not to ask too much information since i might sound suspicious to the kid. "Ooo uh my brother's name is Dream! And my dad's name is uhhh Schlatt!" The kid explained. "Schlatt?!" I thought to myself. Well Tubbo does kinda look like him.. "Hey Tubbo why don't you get cleaned up." I said. "Ok!" He replied. "I can't take care of him..I already have 3 children." I thought to myself. Maybe Puffy can take care of him. I thought to myself as i take out my phone to call Puffy.

"Hey Puffy"

"Oh! hi Phil! Do you need something?"

"Actually..I would like you to meet someone."