Schlatt's kid?. (2)

"Hey Tubbo do you want to stay with a friend of mine while we look for your dad?" Phil asked. "Ok! That would be nice- uhh" Phil laughed. "Philza" Tubbo smiled. "Ok Mr. Philza!" The boy said. "alright get in the car with Tommy" Phil said as he went to the car. Tubbo got in the backseat with Tommy and talked about some things. 20 minutes later they arrived at Puffy's house. "Kids you two stay in the car" Phil said as he got out of the car and knocked of Puffy's door. "Hey Phil! Where's the kid you were talking about?" She smiled. "Let me just get him" Phil smiled back. "Tubbo cmon!" Tubbo got out of the car and went behind Philza. "Aww you look so cute!" Puffy said as she pinched Tubbo's cheeks. Tubbo giggled. Tommy got out of the car and ran to Puffy. "Papa puffy!!" The kid shouted. "Hello kiddo! cmon in!" Puffy said as she opened the door. Tubbo looked around to see Dream! his brother! "Brother Dream!?" Dream flinched turned to see Tubbo. "Tubbo ive been worried about you! I didn't know Dad would leave you! I tried going back to where you were!" Dream said giving Tubbo a hug. "Papa really left me?.." Tubbo frowned. "No! I'm sure Your dad had a good reason why he left you there.." Puffy sat down next to Tubbo. "You two are related?" Puffy asked. They nodded. "Hey it's Techie's friend!" Tommy said pointing at Dream. "Techie?. Wait..You know Techno?" Dream asked. "Tommy is Techno's little brother." Phil said. "U-uh miss Puffy..do you know where papa went?" The kid asked. "I'm sorry Tubbo..I don't know..He didn't tell me, but it looks like he was going somewhere important.." Puffy explained.