Just a normal day

You wake up feeling grumpy as usual, not being bothered to get up and grabs your phone that is next to you, and creates an account on instagram for fun.
Username (FAKE): Y/Nxxxlovesxxxyou
Bio (FAKE): Hey lovelies, I'm looking for friends and made this account for fun.
PFP (FAKE):

When you create the account you added a post, a thirst trap to grab people attention:

You waited until people noticed. A few hours passed by, oh boy it sure did work. You gain 800 followers in 1 day, lucky you. You also received 1,000k comments, here are a few of them:
Daddycakejake: Oh boy you do look hot!
Mymomatemycake: GIRLL ❤️🥵
Mariahassimps: Hello cutie, don't be shy and follow me back so we can txt?
That one Maria commented grabbed your attention and made you blush softly. You followed her back and slid into her dms
You: "Hello Maria, I saw your comment and it made me blush."
Maria: "Hey cutie~ my name is Maria as you can tell from my user. I'm assuming yours is Y/N?"
You: "Mhm! Nice to meet you Maria, I hope we can become close dear."
Maria: "Yes cutie, yes we can. I really hope so ❤️"
Your mom is screaming at you. "Y/N IF YOU DONT COME HERE AND EAT YOUR DAMN BREAKFAST BEFORE IT GETS COLD!!!"
"Okay I am coming, I didn't hear you because I was distracted!!" You said to your mother hoping she can understand.
—-Instagram Dms—-
You: "I have to go eat breakfast, see you soon!"
Maria: "Okay cutie, I understand."
—-Reality—-
You shut your phone off and get out of bed, walking towards the door and opening it, running to the dining room.
Your mom: "Your finally here, hurry and eat your breakfast before it gets cold. I'll be in my room doing paperwork."
You: "Okay mom!"
You eat your favorite breakfast, pancakes and waffles. After finishing eating, you grab your clothes to wear and go to the bathroom to take a shower because you stink.
—-The Bathroom—-
You take a shower and can't get Maria off your mind, you think to yourself, do I fall in love easily? I hope not. Why can't I get her off my mind!
You keep thinking about her and when you finished showering you put your clothes on, brushed your teeth, and ran to your room to text Maria.
—-Instagram dms—-
You: "Hey love"
Maria: "Oh, you called me love? Your so cute. I know you want me darling."
You: "Hey! We just met. How about we keep things slow and just say our favorite things to do."
Maria: "Okay cutie, my favorite thing to do is paint. I can paint NSFW, those are my favorites."
You: "Oh I bet your talented at that. My favorite thing to do is read and create books, I hope to become famous one day."
Maria: "Oh cool, maybe I can read your books one day! Do you want a picture of me sweetie?"
You: "Sure, I was just about to ask you that."
Maria sent a photo (NOT REAL)

Credits to EllieMapleFox on DeviantArt

Well I reached my goal of 500+ words, so I'll be taking a break and continue this later.