vol iv . shooting day

ig && real life

can't want to flim today 😻

liked by thejacobbertrand ,missmarymmouser, peytonlist, tannerbuchananofficial , xolo_mariduena ,themeredithsmithand, hayleima and 1,095,389 others

view comments

@ user: she so fine

@ cobrafan: i'm still confused, why they liking her stuff
@ cobrafan2: connect the dots babe

@ peytonlist: can't wait to see u again ❤️❤️
@ clementinedowney : CANT WAIT TO SEE U!

@ xolo_mariduena: not pookie being flexible
↳ @ clementinedowney: leave me alone xoloina
    ↳ @ xolo_mariduena: stoppp

@ tannerbuchananofficial: since when did cobra kai become apart of mcu😒
@ clementinedowney: you not funny tanner dancer😒
   ↳ @ fancobra: why i read that as mortal compact university
        ↳ @ clementinedowney: HLOROOROTT

@ fanofclem: she look high
@ clementinedowney: and is😂😂

@ hayliema: OMG AAWWWAWW
@ clementinedowney: girl bye, u haven't seen me in 2 days😒
      ↳ @ hayliema: i had to get this cheddar honey🧱🆙

@ themeredithsmithand: bitch stop acting and get back in the studio
@ clementinedowney : that's a great idea not even finna lie
     ↳ @ thejacobbertrand: frl tho😔
              ↳ @ clementinedowney: stfu

real life
clementine put on her clothes and then got in her car, she turned ont he radio and put on why'd you only call me when your high and started bopping her head.

music to her was like a escape, something to do or listen to whenever she felt alone,happy,even heartbroken.

she parked in the staff parking that had her name assigned to it. she got out of her car, locked it and then walked in the movie studio.

" omg, hey clem" peyton and mary spoke while running up and hugging me. " hey!!" clem said back as she hugged them back.

" ok let's get that hair and makeup done" peyton said while walking me the the back stage.

" i'm confused, what's your characters look again" mary asked. " she likes some "bad girl" who haves some soft spot for miggy" clem said sitting down in the makeup chair.

clementine got her hair and makeup done and waiting till the directors told her when to come in, she worked on her parts until then.

" cut, clementine come in" a director spoke.

clem got up and went where he told her, she checked her lines one more time to see her characters emotion and placement.

she began acting her part and the producers and directors loved it.

after filming some of that episode jacob,xolo,tanner, gianni,peyton,and mary decided they wanted to go out to eat. " yo, clem, do you wanna come with us" tanner asked.

"yeah, sure i'll be there in a minute" clementine spoke while taking of her makeup. she walked outside and hopped in the car with everyone.

" so, where we going" mary asked. "the boiling crab, i haven't had seafood in years" tanner said.

" i fucking love the boiling crab, it was the first thing i ate when i came here" clementine said as she got in her phone.

" it must be good if it was the first thing" jacob said laughing.

" do any of you wanna turn on some music" gianni asked. clementine said yes and gianni gave her his phone.

she put on who are you, really? by mikky ekko. " i havent heard this banger in a while" xolo said as he began bopping his head.

" bro me neither" tanner added.

gianni parked his car in the front on the restaurant and everyone got out the car.

they walked in the building and waited at the host stand. " hello, welcome to the boiling crab, how many?" the host asked.

" 7" jacob said. " ok follow me" everyone followed the host to the table and sat down. " a server will be with u shortly"

a/n:
next chapter do y'all
want them eating and talking??

a/n:next chapter do y'allwant them eating and talking??