vol v . the boiling crab

real life

the group waited at the table for their server. " so, how was your first shooting?" jacob asked while he got on his phone.

" it's was actually pretty good, it was fun" clementine replied.

when it came to acting clementine didn't really " have fun" cause most of the directors and producers were really serious because they thought since she was Robert Downey sister she was as experienced as her brother.

the group's waitress came up to their table with a note-pad " welcome to the boiling crab, can i get you guys started off with some drinks?".

" i'll have a sprite please" tanner,gianni, and clementine asked. " i'll take a coke" mary and peyton added " we'll just take a water" xolo said speaking for him and jacob.

" ok!" the woman spoke while walking away.

" i'm sorry but i have to ask this, how is it being roberts sister" xolo asked.

clem rolled her eyes " uhh i mean, it's nothing to it, the only thing people do is stop and ask me that same question" the girl spoke.

clementine could tell she made it a little awkward but he did ask her question so it would be rude of her not to answer and that would make it more awkward.

everyone was in silence. the waitress came up to groups tables with their drinks " here you go!" the woman smiled.

everyone took their drinks and waited for the waitress.

" do your guys know what y'all want?" she asked.

" hmm i just have a 2 pounds with of crawfish" clementine responded. " i'll have catfish" mary and tanner both said. " i'll take the catfish as well" gianni added. " me and peyton want the shrimp" xolo said speaking for him and peyton. " i'll take the same thing clem got" jacob spoked as he took a sip from his drink.

"ok, your food will be here shortly" the woman smiled walking away.

" i'm so glad i have nothing to do tomorrow" clementine remarked. " well i was wondering if you wanted to come hang out with me and xolo tomorrow cause the other 4 are lazy and said no" jacob said as he looked at gianni, tanner , mary , and peyton rolling his eyes in a goofy way.

" yeah sure , just text me the details and i'll be there" the girl laughed. " ok , bet i'll call you in the morning" jacob spoke with excitement in his voice.

" oh haha" peyton joked.

the groups waitress came to their table with their food " here you go" the lady said putting down everyone's plate in front of them.

everyone looked at their food and began eating. " how is y'all's food??" gianni asked as he took a bite out of his catfish.

" it's pretty good, they just need to clean the crawfish a little better" clementine spoke.

after a while the group finally finished eating their food and asked for the bill.

the waitress gave them the bill so they could split it . " i'll pay for me,tanner, gianni , and xolo" jacob informed. " ok, i guess i'll pay for the girls" clementine spoke while pulling her card out of her wallet and putting it in the folder.

the waitress picked it up and took it to the back.
——
the group walked out the building and all got in the cars.

when they got back to the filming studio everyone say their goodbyes.

" clementine, wait up" jacob shouted as he ran up to clem, clementine turned around confused. " remember to call me tomorrow" the boy remarked.

clementine shooked her head " i'll remember" she laughed as she got in her car and drove away.