Chapter 5

A/N

Have yall ever tried Mochi? Green tea Mochi and Coconut Mochi are my favorites

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hear a man yell loudly, should I go and stop the conflict? It wouldn't really effect the plot much.. as I was thinking I felt a sudden rush of emotion in my body, telling me to go see what was going on. I guess I should go anyways.

I jog to the top of the ship and where I had heard the yell.

"W-Wait!"

Conrad stutters out, he wasn't prepared for me to suddenly go off like that and follows closely behind.
Once I made it to the top, I see a man ready to punch a boy who looked not older than me. I quickly turn to Conrad.

"Conrad, please do something, he's just a kid" I whisper yell

His eyes widen before smiling softly at me. He gains the man's attention mid-swing, the kid was only a second from being hit. The guy looks over at Conrad.

"On this boat so early in the morning, you hit children?"

"What was that??"

Conrad looks at him seriously

"You're hurting my ears."

He makes a slight gesture to me

"You're bothering my master"

I give the man a blank and disappointed look.

"This guy.. is In a first class room!"

The man blurted out loud not quiet enough for us not to hear. Conrad takes some coins out of a small bag in his pocket and hands it over to the man who takes it happily.

"It will be fine if you disappear"

"Thanks!"

He scurried off, pocketing the money.

I sighed, kinda annoyed he took our money but it's not that big of a deal.
I turn to the boy and smile softly at him.

"I hope your alright"

I say in an almost quiet voice, he stares blankly at me for a few moments before getting up and bows his head in thanks before dashing away. He should be okay, he was alright in the manga and anime, just hate how he worked for the pirates.

"Is your sense of Justice and conscience hurt?"

Conrad asks me, I look at him and can't help the irritated look show on my usual blank face

"Giving that man money almost felt like he was being rewarded, no person should hit a kid"

I say truthfully, Conrad looks in understanding

"There is always going to be greedy people like that in any world your in. Though I wish it wasn't that way"

I nod, I can just beat them up. That wouldn't completely ruin my pacifist image right?

"We should talk about Mr.Hiscreif"

I say suddenly, catching Conrad a little off guard, he was about to bring it up but didn't expect his majesty to pick up on it and bring it up before he did.

Conrad begins to tell me things about Mr.Hiscreif and what he has noticed as we walk to get breakfast, I only listen and give out short thoughts.
They were serving quite the breakfast
I grabbed a muffin and some waffles with 2 cups of water.

"You know, I don't want to brag Conrad but I am a good cook/baker"

I randomly say as I eat the tasty muffin, we are seated at a random table far from the others. Conrad sits across from me with his own breakfast and leans his face against his hand that he propped up on the table.