McDonalds and Wendys

Ahhhhh~ moaned Wendy's as McDonalds shoved his massive quarter pounder into Wendy's. Oh yes, harder McDonalds~.    Do you want a break? Said McDonalds. No, no please go harder I love it. McDonalds spread Wendy's legs apart as he went in deeper and faster. Wendy's moaned loudly as it hurt so much but was so pleasing, Wendy's stared at McDonalds as they moved towards McDonalds and McDonalds told Wendy's to suck it. Wendy's gladly took McDonald's dick and started sucking it while moaning loudly. McDonalds started cumming while this was turning them on. McDonalds then stopped Wendy's and turned them around and started fingering Wendy's slowly adding fingers while Wendy's moaned so loudly that the neighbors could probably hear them. Wendy's was getting tired and McDonald's stopped. McDonalds went to take a shower as Wendy's asked to join. McDonalds agreed. After the shower they looked at the time 2:24am, they went to sleep, while they were laying in the bed Wendy's wondered how McDonalds could act so calm after... that. Wendy's hurt so much but was so happy at how McDonald's pleased them. In the morning McDonald's wasn't laying in the bed. Wendy's looked in the kitchen and McDonald's was making breakfast. I didn't know you could cook? Said Wendy's in a brief voice. Well the more you know.They ate the breakfast and it tasted delicious!
This is amazing! Said Wendy's while stuffing their mouth with the food, I'm glad you like it.
(NEXT PART)