🥀|YOUR LOVE -2|🥀

Just Like this More day's passes & Sumod came more closer as he is her doctor so he have to be with her...

P is going somewhere in Corridoor!!

N(nurse) : Dr.pramod!

P : Yess!

N : actually I wanna Give you Inform you that,ms.susheela ruhail ki surgery karni padegi..

P : Wait!!Whatt? I mean Why? She is All Fine nowadays then..

N : P.I. ne order diya hai sir!

P : but...

P.I. : I know Dr.pramod Aap emotionally Bhot attached Hai unse..but u have to remember that you are a Doctor & she is your Patient now!!(he starts going but)

P : I can't

P.I turns..

P.i. : Why u can't Doctor? you are such a Brilliant Doctor!!you can save her..

P : I can't Play Surgery on her...if i then i'm gonna do mistakes & I can't risk with her life!!(shocked+panicked)

P.I. : You have to play this surgery doctor...because No doctor is available on the Spot all are busyy!!

P : (thinking with a Stress & fear of loosing her)

P.I. : Listen Doctor!! I know u love her...but atleast for saving your love...you have to do this...I know,it's gonna be tough for you but still...she is your love & a Human Too!!

P : (Understands His Words with some teary Eyes & Runs To Her)

S : You know What Pramod..Mujhe tumhe ek bhot acchi khaba...(looks at his tensed face) Why are u looking so tensed? What happened?

P : (directly runs to her & Hug Her Tightly)

She is Confused!!

P : I love You Sushi..,I love You So So Sooo much!!

S : (shocked & her mind numbs)Nooo!! NOOO!!

P : What!! Noo?? Do you don't love me!!

S : I..I...i don't wat to fell in love again!! (Her body starts Shaking as he she is Fearing to love someone)

P : why are shaking this much...?

S : I'm Mad!! Just leave mee,Don't love mee you deserve someone better...

P Slaps Her,she is a Lil Shocked & become teary & he Hugs Her putting her Head on his Chest...

P : Never say Like this samjhii!! & Yess If u are mad then i want you,I don't want to leave you...& I love you that's the truth...

S eyes started falling tears!!

S : Mein pyaar karne ke layak nahi huu pramodd..mujhe sirf dhoka mila hai pyaar ke badle...🥺or to or me Mumma bhi ni ban sakti...Ican't give birth to a Baby!!

P : It does'nt matter!! It really Does'nt Matter to mee!! Only you matters...sirf tumhara hona hi kafi hai yaar!! Baki agar tum nahi mili..to me to mar jaun...

S : shh...tum kyu maroge?

P : Kyu tumko kyu fark padega agar mar bhi g..?

S : kyuki mein tumse pyaar karti hu!

P : look!! You love me but why are you scaring...(Puts his Hand on her Chin) i'm never t gonna leave you baby Girl...never ever!!

S : That's why I started loving you & I Love you Too!!!(she Smile & spread her arms while sitting & He hugs Her folding his arms around her small Waist)