Red Strings (Soulmates AU) || Ranboo x Reader💕 (Requested)

REUPLOAD OF A REQUEST

A couple things before this starts! If you've read my previous stories, you'll know this one by now, but I still like to point it out! I will usually use they/them pronouns in these chapters, because personally, I use those pronouns! And you don't see many stories with them used, so yeah!

Anygays, this was requested by UnadaptiveDaydreamr ! If you would like to be untagged, let me know! (THIS BOOK HAS BEEN REUPLOADED, APOLOGIES FOR POSSIBLY MAKING YOU PANIC KIND REQUESTER LMAO)

Info on the AU: Everyone wears a red string on their pinkie, until they meet their soulmate. Once they meet their soulmate, the string comes off.

~~~~~~~

No One's P.O.V. (At this point, idk what to call this. Because if I say third person, I'll be told it's second person, but if I do that, I'm told it's third and just- confusing, so instead we're using "no ones POV" :D)

"Today we are- I have literally no idea what the hell we're doing right now-" Tommy said, starting a vlog. Currently, Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo were walking down the streets of London, trying to figure out what to do in the first place.

"You could just say– We're walking, since that's what we seem to be doing?" Ranboo shrugged. Tommy rolled his eyes.

"Yes, we're looking around for things to do, bye!" Tommy said, quickly ending the first clip of (hopefully) many. Ranboo and Tubbo just sort of laughed.

"Maybe we should've planned this out before... You know... Literally COMING TO LONDON?" Tubbo glared at Tommy.

"Well I'm sorry I thought it would be fun!" Tommy defended. Ranboo sighed, already knowing this was going to start an entire thing.

"What's fun about being bored the entire time, just figuring it out!?" Tubbo asked.

"Do you want me to literally Tweet out 'things to do in London' as if it's Google!?" Tommy asked. Ranboo was silently checking his phone, trying to not pay attention to the bickering boys. And to his surroundings in general...

"Should we just visit the queen like we always do, since Tommy is sOoOOO in LoVe?" Ranboo sighed, trying to think of anything they could do, other than just walking.

"That just seems boring, seeing Tommy simp for the queen," Tubbo glared. Tommy acted offended.

"FOR THE LAST TIME, I AM NOT A SIMP!" Tommy said, beginning to film the bickering. Ranboo rolled his eyes and scrolled through Twitter.

"SIMPINNIT–" Tubbo started chanting.

"I AM GOING TO MAKE YOU LOSE YOUR LAST CANON LIFE IF YOU CONTINUE THIS BULLSHIT–" Tommy told Tubbo.

"Fine, we can go to the damn queen," Tubbo sighed. Tommy cheered.

They walked over, and as usual... Tommy simped. Tubbo stood off to the side, while Tommy forced Ranboo to film something's. This was gonna be an entertaining vlog... /s

After what felt like hours, Tommy was finally over seeing the queen, and wanted to do something else. They were all walking and talking, well... Tommy and Tubbo were arguing over something fairly stupid again, while Ranboo just walked while using his phone. They continued walking, until Ranboo crashed into someone. (Man I can't write this stuff out😭)

"Oh God, I'm so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going–" Ranboo apologized, feeling incredibly guilty. He held out his hand for the person to grab, so they could get up again.