Streaming Clinginess || Ranboo x Reader💕 (Requested)

This was requested by the amazing napusitemisekurca ! Definitely go follow them for chaos, and many threats if you write stories <3

Pronouns used: they/them! <3

~~~~~~~

~Third Person~

Y/N and Ranboo had been together for a while, only fairly recently announcing them being together to fans, since they'd just moved in together. Y/N had their desk in theirs and Ranboo's room, which... Maybe wasn't too smart, if Ranboo was sleeping or something, but so far there was no issues there. If they had to, Y/N would move to another room.

Y/N was streaming one day, with Ranboo being in there too just for company, and to watch his lover play the games they both enjoyed. Ranboo smiled as he watched Y/N play some Bedwars PVP.

"Oh come on!" Y/N sighed, as they were killed once again. They adjusted their mask, having their camera on. Obviously Ranboo had his sunglasses and mask on, too–

"Beloveddd," Ranboo whined. Y/N turned their chair to look at him. "Come lay with me for a bit! Take a break from the game,"

"Boo, I'm streaming–" Y/N said, motioning to their setup, and the mask. Ranboo shrugged.

"And? You're getting annoyed with the game! Just take like, a two minute break? Please?" Ranboo asked.

"After stream, alright Clingyboo?" Y/N laughed a bit. Ranboo pouted as a joke. Y/N turned their chair to their screen again.

Ranboo then got off their bed, and walked over to where Y/N was. He then proceeded to wrap his arms around Y/N as best he could with the chair in the way–

"Hi Boo," Y/N smiled. Ranboo looked down at them.

"Hi P/N." Ranboo smiled, although you couldn't see it very well with his mask on.

"You're extra clingy today," Y/N smiled.

"Nope, I'm always this clingy..." Ranboo said, now cuddling into Y/N. (originally I was writing "Nuzzling into Y/N shoulder" or some shit, then I remembered... THAT song. iykyk.) Y/N laughed a bit.

"Let me stream for a bit longer, then I can cuddle, alright?" Y/N smiled. Ranboo sighed.

"Fineee," Ranboo fake pouted. Y/N laughed a bit, and looked at chat, who were spamming 'Clingyboo'. (Clingyboo chain, go)

Ranboo proceeded to pull up the other chair in there that they had used for a previous stream. He put it next to Y/N, and sat down, then rested his head on their shoulder. Y/N looked at him for a second, before looking back at the screen.

"Yellow is behind you by the way," Ranboo very calmly said. Y/N jumped, and turned around, immediately seeing yellow coming toward them. They quickly killed whoever was there.

"Thank you for pointing that out!" Y/N smiled.

"Of course, my beloved," Ranboo smiled.

Ranboo tried to sit as comfortably as he could, but with the desk chairs– It wasn't too easy. And the sunglasses didn't help, either–

"Alright," Ranboo said, now taking off the sunglasses. He was glad he'd fairly recently done an eye reveal... "Those glasses are uncomfortable."

"What about the mask?" Y/N joked.

"Don't often notice it anymore," Ranboo said.

"Yeahh, same here," Y/N said, now adjusting their mask.

They played for a little bit longer, before deciding to end the stream. They waited a minute, sort of to make sure the stream was for sure over. They then took off their mask and glasses, then turned to Ranboo.

"Not going to take your mask off?" Y/N asked. Ranboo just shrugged.

"Don't really feel like it..." He said. Y/N frowned, immediately knowing that his facial dysmorphia wasn't the best at the moment... (Hope that's alright wording! Please let me know if it isn't!)

"That's alright, my Beloved. You don't have to take it off yet, but make sure to take it off if and when we sleep, alright?" Y/N asked. Ranboo just nodded. Y/N didn't want to force Ranboo to take off his mask when he wasn't feeling the best with this. It usually made them both most comfortable doing this.

"Thank you..." Ranboo quietly said.

"For what?" Y/N asked.

"For respecting my boundaries, I guess? I don't know..." Ranboo sort of shrugged.

"Of course, Boo. I would never want to make you uncomfortable in any way." Y/N said.

"Can we move somewhere else to cuddle? This is a bit uncomfortable," Ranboo awkwardly laughed.

"Of course, Boo." Y/N smiled softly.

–––

"Is this better?" Y/N asked, as they both got comfortable on the bed.

"Much better." Ranboo smiled softly, cuddling up to Y/N.

"That's good," Y/N smiled. There was silence, while Y/N played with Ranboo's hair. "Is there something on your mind...?"

"Nope, I don't believe so..." Ranboo said.

"You completely sure?" Y/N asked.

"I'm sure. Just... Self conscious about my face today, I guess..." Ranboo answered.

"That's okay. If you'd prefer to wear your mask and everything right now, that's completely fine. I just want you to be comfortable, okay?" Y/N asked.

"Are you alright?" Ranboo asked.

"I'm alright if you're alright." Y/N gave him a reassuring smile.

~~~~~~~

Sorry this was short! And if it wasn't exactly what you wanted, sorry too! I can maybe try to rewrite it, but no promises it'll be good </3

Anyway welp👏 that'll be the chapter for today! I hope you enjoyed it!  And as always, I love you! Be sure to tale your meds if you have any! Be sure to eat a full meal, stay hydrated, stay amazing, stay alive ||-// and bye for now!! <3

Your Beloved,
Velvet

859 words w/ a/ns im too lazy to remove