chapter 3

you wake up at 9:38am surprised you were in mikes bed instead of your own recalling everything that happened the night before.

you turn around and see Michael asleep 'god he's so loud when he snores'. you shake him awake, he looks at you confused and panics when he looks at the time.
"we're late for school" he said sleepily
"were skipping remember anyway i'm hungry so get dressed we're going out to eat" i smile and head out his room into the bathroom.

i lock the door behind me and turn the shower on. ' shit i forgot to pick up a towel' i walk out back into Michaels room grabbing a towel and a spare toothbrush.

i quickly rush back into the bathroom, i see William in the shower. "OH SHIT IM SORRY I DIDN'T THINK YOU WOULD BE IN HERE" you yelled surprised to see him there. he just smirked as you walked away closing the door as blush painted itself across ur face.

"fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckkkkk" you mutter under your breath sliding down the wall of the hallway and into a ball hugging yourself 'that was so fucking embarrassing'

a few minutes pass and you hear the door open you look up and see William towering above you, you get up off the floor scratching the back of your head.
"i'm so sorry i didn't know you were in there" you said embarrassed looking down at the floor .
"it's okay darling don't worry about it" William lifts your face up with his hands and strokes your face with his thumb. you suddenly feel a warm fuzzy feeling and then the realisation hit you 'shit he definitely noticed i was blushing'

"well uh i'm gonna go shower now uh sorry again" you say awkwardly sliding past him into the bathroom locking the door.

you turn the shower on once again getting in letting the hot water run down your back it feels nice and relaxing it almost made you forget what happened,almost....

'fuck what if he thinks i'm a weirdo now? what if he hates me? what if he doesn't want me in his house?'

your thoughts get interrupted when Michael yells out to you from the other side of the door.
"Y/N YOU'RE TAKING FOREVER HURRY UP ITS ALMOST HALF TEN"

(does shower things LOL)

you step out of the shower turning the water off and grabbing your towel and walking back into Michaels room crawling into his bed to dry off.

Michael enters the bathroom and points to time clothes left on his chair before leaving and you smile before turning your attention back to your phone.

you get up and put on his clothes that are strangely big on you but comfortable. 'they smell just like him' you giggled at your thoughts.

william knocks on the door "y/n i made you guys some breakfast downstairs be a sweetheart for me and tell michael when he's out the shower"
"OKAY" i yell through the walls.

(time skip at the table)

"so mike since you're dad made us breakfast what do you wanna do"
"i recon we go to an arcade a new one opened not to far looks pretty cool if you ask me"
"sounds fun" you take a bit of your bacon and start to stand up bringing ur plate to the sink.

you pop into the living room to thank William and tell him you and mike would be out for a while,he smiles and nods indicating he was okay with it.

mike and you exit the door and start walking down the street towards the location.

michael laughs to himself
"what's so funny" you asked confused furrowing your brows
"thoes clothes are way to big for you" he laughed.

you roll your eyes at him and pull out your phone. 'no missed calls or texts from mum interesting' you shove yourself phone back into your pocket without a second though about it.

(time skip to arcade)

you walk in clinging to Michaels arm afraid you would lose him if you let go, the place was packed with kids and parents.

you glance around taking in the scenery, it was massive and covered in colour everywhere, light only illuminating off the arcade machines.

mike pulls you over to an air hockey machine
"wanna play?" he questioned
"sure why not bet you £15 i'll win" you say so sure of yourself
"£15?? i bet you £50 i'll win" he smirks

(time skip to the end of the arcade bcs idk what to write)

you and mike stumble out of the arcade with hundreds of stupid prizes, you both decided to go back to your place since it was 5pm and your mum was expecting you home.

you walk over to your house praying she didn't know you skipped school, you open the door quietly signalling for Michael to come in.

you sneak upstairs and shut your door letting out a breath you didn't know you were holding.

you sit on your bed patting a spot next to you, mike sits down next to you and gets a little to close for comfort.

sometimes i think he knows i kinda like him, this is just a game to him.

he smirks at me "so where's my £15"
you burst out laughing "WHAT DO YOU MEAN I TOTALLY WON THAT GAM-"

your door opens

"y/n i was wondering if you wanted to- oh hi mike" your mum smiles
"hi miss l/n"
"mum?"
"yes honey"
"can mike stay over tonight?"
"no sweetie i've got work, but anyway as i was saying would you like to order takeout i haven't been food shopping yet so there's not much in"
"sure mum"

she closes your door
"THANKS" you yell loud enough for her to hear

(time skip after food dw mike got some as well)

you grabbed your phone and checked the time 11:32pm.you sigh wriggling out of mikes arms. you try to wake him up but it's no use.

you admit defeat and crawl back into bed falling asleep again. 'it's fine my mum won't know'

————————————————————————
this chapter was kinda dead so sorry about that 😀