16 ( PT. 2)

🔞🔞🔞🔞

(Mill's POV)

After a while, Love stopped and Nine got off of me. I sat up and moved up closer to the pillows on the bed and laid back down. Love grabbed a condom out of the bed side table and put it on. I tried to slow down my breaths as he hovered his body on top of me. "Take deep breaths. Okay?" Love said to me as I gasped from his slowly sliding his dick over my entrance.

I nodded my head and bit my lip. All of a sudden I felt a lot of sharp pain in my body as he slowly slid inside me. Nine laid down next to me and put his hand on my stomach. It hurt a lot, of course, but I didn't want him to stop. I don't want any of this to stop. I leaned up closer to Love and kissed him. He let go of my hands and kissed me back.

Nine kissed down my shoulder and up to my neck. I pulled back from the kiss. "Please push it in more." As he did so, I curled up my toes and Nine ran his tongue up my neck which made my back arch. Love grabbed my hips and started moving back and forth in me. I tried to hard to hold in my moans and screaming from the pain but, Nine whispered in my ear, "Don't cover up your cute moans. Show Daddy how much you like it."

    Nine sat up and went over to Love and kissed him. I gripped onto the pillow under my head while I just watched them basically shoving their tongues down each other's throats. I opened my mouth a bit and let out some moans every now and then. My whole body felt weak and hot. Suddenly, Love started moving a bit faster in me which made me scream out and my body shake. They stopped kissing and Love said, "Fuck, that was a cute scream."

    He went faster which made me moan louder. The pain of it started going away and all I could feel is pleasure. I started breathing heavily when Nine started touching my dick. I arched my back more and came on his hand. "Already baby. You're too precious." Nine said and licked the cum off of his hand.

    I already felt exhausted but they kept going. My heart racing fast, my body shaking when Love hit a certain part inside me, sweat dripping down my body, so much pleasure is happening that it was overwhelming. My mind felt blank. Love leaned down and left a soft and quick kiss on my lips. "Are you done baby?"

    I shook my head no. "Can....I ride you?" He nodded his head and gave me another kiss. He pulled out of me so I pushed him to the side and pushed him down. I got on top of him and put his cock inside me. I immediately started moving up and down. Nine got behind me and kissed my neck and ran his finger tips on my hips.

    Every day being with them, always made me panic about this day finally coming. What if I screwed up? What if I'm bad at it or don't like it? Anything could happen. But this whole experience is something I'll never forget.

~~~~~