23

💖I think I'm gonna try to make each chapter long and have at least every couple in each chapter moving forward. I hope y'all like that idea. 🦄

(Yoojung's POV)

    My whole body felt so warm and toasty. Laying naked up against Kyubin. Is it weird that I love waking up early to just watch him sleep? Just to feel his heart beating, his breathing, to imagine what he's dreaming about. Maybe it just means I'm madly in love with this guy. "Honey, your staring again." I quickly jumped up as he said that. My heart was beating so fast I could barely breathe. "I wasn't staring! And don't call me honey." I playfully smacked his stomach which he made a small grunt noise to.

    As I went to go get up from the bed, he pulled me back onto the bed which made me fall on top of him. "Do you have to get up now?" Kyubin asked me as he ran his fingers through my hair on my right side. My face felt like it was getting really hot but I pulled it together and pushed him down. "Yes, time to get up and get ready for the trip." I gently hit his cheek and he smirked at me. "Hey, I know you can hit harder than that. I like when you hit harder." God he's such a simp. Kyubin sat up on the bed as I then pushed him back and got on top of him. "You like when I hit you, huh?" When I asked that, I felt his hands slowly go up my thighs and make their way to my ass. As soon as he grabbed my ass, a harsh smack landed on his cheek which he bit his lip. He enjoys this so much.

    "Harder." He whispered to me which I ended up doing so. I kinda forgot we were both still naked so I could start to feel his dick getting hard beneath me. Fuck, why does he have to distract me like this. When I was about to lean down to kiss him, we both jumped as we heard a knock at my door. "Yoojung are you awake? We need to start getting ready and leave soon." I heard Rie yell behind the door. "Okay I'll be right there." 

(Mill's POV)

    All of us were already fully awake and dressed, almost ready to go but Nine insisted that we eat before we go. So Nine and I were making some pancakes and bacon. Chocolate chip pancakes for me, blueberry pancakes for Nine, and plain pancakes for Love. When I went to go flip the bacon, some of the grease splashed up at me and hit my hand a lot, which burned one of my fingers.  I made a silent little whine as it hurt a lot. Nine jumped and grabbed my hand and put the finger I hurt, in his mouth. That made me blush so much. He swirled his tongue around my burn mark as I could only watch him do so. He slowly took my finger out of his mouth and gave it soft kisses. "Are you okay baby?" As he asked that, I jumped and held onto my hand and felt my face get really hot. "I'm okay." I said quietly but he jumped on me and hugged me tightly. "Aww my baby is so cute, but," He pulled away from me and squished my face in his hands, "Be more careful sweetheart." Nine softly pressed his lips against mine and then went back to cooking. "You go sit with Love in the living room, I'll finish cooking." I know he never takes no for an answer so I listened to him and walked out of the kitchen while holding onto my finger that I burned. 

    Once I walked into the living room, I saw Love sitting down on the couch watching a random movie that was on tv. I slowly sat down on the couch, a seat away from Love. "Why are you sitting so far away baby?" Shit he noticed. Love then put his hand on my waist and pulled me closer to him. Even though we have been dating for quite a while now, I still get so nervous by everything they do to me. He quickly grabbed onto my hand and asked, "What happened to your finger sweetheart?" I looked down and noticed that my finger already had a big white scar from where I burnt it. "I'm okay, just burnt my finger while making food." Love gave me a kiss on my finger also. 

    "Okay, breakfast is ready!" We both heard Nine yell from the kitchen so we got up and helped him grab everything. We have a small table in front of the tv where he sit on the floor and eat. We each have out own special pillows to sit on. Even I have a special plate I eat on. It has flowers on it. It matches with my own special cup also. Nine changed the channel on the tv to a a cute documentary show about different animals that he knows I love to watch while eating. 

    Although I love watching this while eating, all I could think of while eating was about the trip. I hope everything goes okay and Yoojung doesn't do anything too crazy for my birthday. 

(Junji's POV)

    Rie and I were already on our way early to the hotel we were staying at. It's quite a long drive so It would take a while. We would go in the same car all together but we all thought it would of been way too long to be cramped up with all of us. And Mill gets car sick easily and just a lot of anxiety with traveling so we didn't wanna worry him too much. 

    We've only been on the road for like thirty minutes but Rie hasn't stopped teasing me and sucking me off but not allowing me to cum at all. He kept rubbing his fingers on my tip which made my whole body twitch like crazy. "R-Rie I can't hold it." He quickly stopped and giggled in such an evil way that made me just wanna fuck him like crazy right now but I had to focus on the road. 

    Fuck I hate it when he teases me, now he pulled his shorts off and started to finger himself. It was becoming incredibly hard to focus on just driving now. I saw a sign next to the road that said, 'Rest stop'. So I turned that way. 

    I parked in the furthest parking spot from the entrance and that was close to the forest next to it. He stopped doing what he was doing and pulled up his shorts and we both got out of the car. I opened the trunk and got a blanket out that I knew would probably be used for this since Rie gets so horny in the car with me. 

    I quickly locked the car and I grabbed a hold of his arm and pulled him to the forest with me. Once we got far enough into the forest, I laid the blanket down on the ground and quickly pulled down my pants. Rie gasped as I grabbed harshly on his neck. "Take off your shorts and bend over." He nodded his head after I ordered him to do so. I let go of his neck, already seeing red marks from grabbing onto it so hard, as he kept starring at me while taking his shorts and underwear off. Fuck, I love it when he looks like a scared little puppy. He slowly got on his knees and flipped over and bent over like I said. Seeing his wet hole from where he was fingering himself in the car just made me insane. When we do crazy stuff like this, we usually do it raw so I a slammed my big hard cock in his hole. He screamed so loudly it was so hot. We're loud in our dorm but we can't ever be this loud. 

    My nails dug into his ass cheeks as I held onto him tightly while moving back and forth like crazy already. His cute arms and legs were shaking and I could feel him trying to push him out of him. Of course I wasn't just gonna stop fucking him like an animal, especially after hearing his cute whines. I leaned down and gave a couple of kisses to his shoulder and heard him say very quietly, "Fucking me like such a cute kitten in heat." A big smirk came across my face and sat up and placed one hand on his hip while the other hand yanked onto his hair. "More like a tiger in heat." I said and fucked him faster while made him scream more. God he's so hot, I'm gonna cum so much inside of him. 

~~~~~~~