The reveal

Abuela turned around to see a horse coming out a bush carrying two people. Bruno stopped the horse before he crashed into Abuela and very clumsily got off and helped Mirabel off. Taking the reins of the horse he led him to the river for a drink. "Drink up Fernando you need your strength and energy." Bruno told the horse getting a neigh in response. Mirabel stood next to a tree in case she were to fall. "Brunito is that you?" Abuela asked her son. "Who's there?" Mirabel asked before getting squeaks of who's with her from Blanco. Bruno turned around making sure Fernando doesn't wander off. "Um yeah it's me Bruno mamá." Bruno said before following with, "Mirabel is with me too. At the tree next to the bush we came out of." Abuela looked at where Mirabel was and saw her. "Mirabel?" "That's my name but who's there?" Mirabel asked. Abuela looked at Bruno in confusion. "She's blind from getting burned by the candle the glasses she has don't work for her so it's very hard to see for her." Bruno said.

Silence. Aside from the occasional squeaks of Blanco to Mirabel it was silent. Abuela decided to break the silence with an apology. "Mirabel I just want to apologize for making up a lie about you. I know that's the reason you left the Casita and the family." Mirabel was quiet for a moment before speaking, "I didn't leave the family and the Casita because of your lie. I left because I knew I would no longer be able to help the town and family with the current state I'm in. And technically we never left." This confused Abuela. "What do you mean by that Mirabel?" "She means we've been living in the walls all this time." Bruno said answering her question. "The only person who knew was Dolores as she listens to papa's telenovelas." Mirabel said. "Camilo found out when Dolores took him to me." Bruno added on.

More awkward silence. Then a sigh. "Mirabel, Brunito. Do you know where we are?" Abuela asked. "A River past the mountains of the Encanto." Bruno replied. "Yes but this is where we got our magic from." "Really." "Yes Mirabel. You see."

"Mamá. We can finally understand why you did this. It will take some time to forgive you but we'll give you a second chance." Bruno said holding Abuela and Mirabel in the water. "We were given a miracle because of you Abuela. If you just told us we all would've understood." Mirabel said. "There is nothing broken that we can't fix together." Bruno said. Abuela pulled them into a hug not noticing the golden butterflies around them. "Come on let's go home." Mirabel said getting on Fernando. "Are we the blind girl drive a horse?" Abuela asked not trying to sound rude but concerned. "She's a great driver." Bruno reassured his mamá. And with that the rode off to the village and back to what's left of Casita.

What the Madrigal family was expecting was the return of Abuela only. So you can say they were surprised when they saw Mirabel and Bruno with her. Well except for Dolores and Camilo. Julieta and Pepa hugged their little brother while Isabela and Luisa hugged their little sister. Questions were asked and answered and with the help of everyone Casita was built and the magic was restored.

End. Hoped you like this two chapter story. Thanks for reading. Bye and I'll see you in the next story I make.