Chapter 8

Ink went to his luggage, took out his gun, and hid it in his sweatpants pocket. Ink walked to the opposite side of his 'so-called' room, knocking on Error's door, hiding his gun behind him. There was a sweet rose fragrant coming out from the other's room when Error opened his door. "Sorry to bother but I'm heading out for a small walk." Ink said. "Sure, just come back before midnight." Error said, Ink nodded, failing to try and assassinate Error. His gun was still in his pocket, walking to the mall where he was instructed to go.

Ink walked to the mall, searching for one of the familiar faces. He saw a man with a cap on leaning at the brick walls of the sidewalk. He walked towards him, "Look who showed up." The man spoke with his cigarette bud still hanging in the corner of his mouth. "Just get on with it." Ink rolled his eye lights in his sockets. "Boss wanted me to warn you to do your job properly." The man handed Ink a dagger that was wrapped in a blue cloth. That dagger was the one that Ink left in his apartment.

The man left but Ink stayed for a while, he figured that he could buy some removable paint to maybe paint the walls of the room he was staying at. Ink chose some soft colors, putting them in the shopping basket that he was carrying along. He didn't know choosing colors was even hard until he noticed the speaker of the mall speak, "We are going to close in an hour, please quickly pay for your things before the mall closes." Ink looked at the watch he had, it was already 9:30 pm.

Paying for his paints, he walked back to the huge mansion. "Oh, you're back Ink." Error stood in the middle of the hallway that lead to the kitchen. "Yeah, I bought some things. I'm gonna head back to 'my' room and rest." "Ok then, goodnight Ink." Error said before entering the kitchen. Ink disappeared into his room, putting his newly bought paints down, he flopped onto the soft bed, looking at pictures and designs for the blank white wall. He got sick of it, he thought that maybe painting on it will cure his anxiety. At least the paint is removable if Error found out about it.

Scrolling through the Pinterest app, he found some decent wall designs, mainly water or lake painting with a waterfall. He stared at the blank wall then back to the picture on his phone. He adjusted his head to image how it is going to look like on the wall like a projector. He took out his tablet that had his digital drawing app, sketching the piece on the slippery surface using his digital apple pen(not sponsored. :v)

After finishing the sketch, it was already 11:59pm almost 12 in the morning. He quickly saved his sketch and turned off his tablet, setting his tablet on the desk beside the bed, he covered himself with the covers and slept til the next morning.